Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Look What Deb+Chris Sent Me

Look What Deb+Chris Sent Me

Old May 13th 2005, 7:30 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Look What Deb+Chris Sent Me

Don't worry Im not gonna start flooding the forum with photos again lol but had to share this piccy with you all.

This parcel arrived out of the blue from Debs, I was so surprised.

Some of the sweets didn't make it to the photo shoot ... me five year old nicked and ran off with them and if you look closely the packet of chocolate buttons are already opened just couldn't resist

She's a Star is Debs

Last edited by sky; May 13th 2005 at 7:33 am.
Old May 13th 2005, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

sunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to all
Default Re: Look What Deb+Chris Sent Me

Originally Posted by sky
Don't worry Im not gonna start flooding the forum with photos again lol but had to share this piccy with you all.

Some of the sweets didn't make it to the photo shoot ... me five year old nicked and ran off with them and if you look closely the packet of chocolate buttons are already opened just couldn't resist

She's a Star is Debs
Oh God - Polo mints - Oh how I miss those too........ How on earth do you get your photos uploaded mine ALWAYS says my files are too big - I am completely computer illiterate - so that doesn't help
Old May 13th 2005, 7:49 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunshine_and_rain
Oh God - Polo mints - Oh how I miss those too........ How on earth do you get your photos uploaded mine ALWAYS says my files are too big - I am completely computer illiterate - so that doesn't help

I have a photobucket account and load my digi photos onto that but I resize them before I upload...not much help I know
I learnt everything I know from the internet though and forums like this so someone should be able to help you
Old May 13th 2005, 10:19 am
enilorac

Originally Posted by sky

She's a Star is Debs
I was almost scared to open this link - it could've been anything really !! That is just so sweet (no pun intended!)of Debs..... Have you got any pictures of north island sky?

Old May 13th 2005, 10:26 am
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by enilorac
I was almost scared to open this link - it could've been anything really !! That is just so sweet (no pun intended!)of Debs..... Have you got any pictures of north island sky?
I can send you pictures of British sky - I'm sure it's similar
Old May 13th 2005, 10:33 am
enilorac

Originally Posted by Biddy
I can send you pictures of British sky - I'm sure it's similar
Ha Ha, very funny Mike.....bet its not as blue though! I will rephrase...Sky, do you have any pictures of North Island.....

Old May 13th 2005, 10:46 am
sky
Banned

Originally Posted by enilorac
Ha Ha, very funny Mike.....bet its not as blue though! I will rephrase...Sky, do you have any pictures of North Island.....
No sorry just the South, I haven't visited North island yet ... only when we first landed in Auckland, we had half an hr sat on a bench outside the airport in the beautiful warm sunny weather and then it was of to finish our journey on the connecting flight to Christchurch.
Old May 13th 2005, 11:14 am
enilorac

Originally Posted by sky
No sorry just the South, I haven't visited North island yet ... only when we first landed in Auckland, we had half an hr sat on a bench outside the airport in the beautiful warm sunny weather and then it was of to finish our journey on the connecting flight to Christchurch.
Ok, thanks anyway....