Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

longest 12 months ever

longest 12 months ever

Old Jun 6th 2009, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

jjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud of
Default longest 12 months ever

Hi,

Well we've been living together me and karen for 6mnths now, although the year seems to be flying by it takes forever, been good and bad so far, at last clear of a mortgage, but took 9mnths to get rid of the ex, total nightmare, think i must of had the worst solicitor ever, sold speed boat a few weeks ago good to sell it but horrible, loved my boat, but credit card bill is now gone.

All seemed be be going well, then all goes pear shaped in work, going from hourly rate to salary and shift work, sign contract or down the road, oh no not more, looking at constuctive dismissal, this ressetion really sucks, employers seem to do what ever they want, but offered new job week and a half ago, started wednesday, some good things at last.

Job front in nz, seem to be plenty of jobs for fridgey's but to long till comming out, employers are interested, but won't comit to any thing nothing surprising there, but start looking seriously november/december time, just seems to far away to worry, but its my dream i will be there with karen as well and kids but don't which ones yet but we'll get there, never give up. worst of its been done so far.

Soon be living the dream in the land of the long white cloud.

j.j.