Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The long awaited MAZI interview

The long awaited MAZI interview

Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:11 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The long awaited MAZI interview

Originally Posted by mazi
Shan't.
OK
I've vented mine now ...... let's have a drink !

???
Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:13 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Mazi.

Why is your boyfriend forcing you to stay in Italy when its obvious your heart is in New Zealand?

What does he see in Italy that he finds so irresistible that he cannot find in New Zealand?
I don't know, he's cruel - but then he does come from NZ. He also makes me eat beautiful Italian food and drink great wine and go to the opera and shop in Venice and meet like-minded people. He says these are the things he likes and he can't find any of them in his home land.

It's a nightmare.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:15 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by stacey19
I cant wait to get in contact with my friend who is currently working In Italy and HATES it, she is going to register here for advice as she really really wants out but her OH wont have none of it.
Why is she going to register on the NZ forum for advice about Italy? Poor love, give her my best.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:15 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by lardyl
OK
I've vented mine now ...... let's have a drink !

???
Ok, but mine's a Prosecco. Nastro is crap.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:17 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know, he's cruel - ...... opera

It's a nightmare.
He is one sick son of a bitch making you do that

But at least you are coping by dreaming of NZ. Chin up
Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:18 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know, he's cruel - but then he does come from NZ. He also makes me eat beautiful Italian food and drink great wine and go to the opera and shop in Venice and meet like-minded people. He says these are the things he likes and he can't find any of them in his home land.

It's a nightmare.
Heh... I've seen a few choice things about Venice. Most of the time you need welly-boots the minut you get there as it's always flooding. And it stinks.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:19 pm
Account Closed

He is one sick son of a bitch making you do that

But at least you are coping by dreaming of NZ. Chin up

Is that the end of the interview?
Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:21 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

In my humble opinion we ALL need to know every aspect good or bad about a possible destination for immigration. I for one do not intend to give up what I have here in Blighty for a nieve rose tinted veiw of New Zealand. There is gonna be things that we wont like and may not be aware of.Carry on Mazi
yep, your sentiments are correct but there are ways and means of doing things....as Maz pointed out and others have here in the past......
just saying things like "its crap" and generalising like its going out of fashion don't really help anyone ---- you'll see earlier in the thread that we were being light-hearted.....but then this is met by defensiveness and comments suggesting people should be "packing" - they aren't constructive are they?
that's my two-penneth and I'm off to earn some money ......
Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:22 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Maz
Heh... I've seen a few choice things about Venice. Most of the time you need welly-boots the minut you get there as it's always flooding. And it stinks.
Surely you mean gum boots?! You need to learn Kiwi-ese if you're going to live there.

I'm sorry, I'm laughing so much I can't type. I'll be back in a minute to reply properly.

Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:24 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Is that the end of the interview?
NO!

Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:24 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by lardyl
yep, your sentiments are correct but there are ways and means of doing things....as Maz pointed out and others have here in the past......
just saying things like "its crap" and generalising like its going out of fashion don't really help anyone ---- you'll see earlier in the thread that we were being light-hearted.....but then this is met by defensiveness and comments suggesting people should be "packing" - they aren't constructive are they?
that's my two-penneth and I'm off to earn some money ......
And my packing comment wasn't light-hearted? This is the trouble with text.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:25 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Surely you mean gum boots?! You need to learn Kiwi-ese if you're going to live there.

I'm sorry, I'm laughing so much I can't type. I'll be back in a minute to reply properly.

Geez, take a pill. Tell me I'm crap or something.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:26 pm
Banned

Mazi.

1. List 10 GREAT things about New Zealand and why you miss them.

2. List 10 things you REALLY HATE about Italy. An easy one I know
Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:30 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Maz
Ok, I can type now. Venice does indeed flood, but have you ever been to the BOP or the Waikato or the Hawkes Bay or the South Island? I have yet to see a house floating out to sea in Venice. Mind you it would be quite a spectacle.

And what do you mean by 'always flooding'?

It only stinks in the Summertime (which admittedly is quite a long time) but I don't mind the smell, it reminds me of the Waikato.

BTW, are you my Mum? - She uses the word 'choice' a lot too, and in the same types of sentences.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:32 pm
you dewty owld maan!

And my packing comment wasn't light-hearted? This is the trouble with text.
mmm.... easily misinterpreted if you are already wondering where someone is coming from.......
Forum speak is worse than email speak - it is so easy to wind people up and not say what you mean.....I know I've done it many a time ......

Anyroad Nastro's all we have in our poor provincial restaurant.....it'll do for me,

Cin cin!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.