Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The long awaited MAZI interview

The long awaited MAZI interview

Old Nov 11th 2006, 2:51 am
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The long awaited MAZI interview

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
TB by the case load.........it that some kind of NZ beverage I have yet to have the pleasure of tasting?

How many bottles does one get in a case?

Where can I buy them?
I said TB not VB you ol' duffer.
You really are missing the land of the long white willy aren't you?
Old Nov 11th 2006, 3:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhhhhh........willies............now there's something Mrs Nice Guy and I know about!

Mrs Nice Guy has today booked their flights and they arrive in Brissie at 10 am on December 3rd.

Got to pick up the 'king moggies as well, bloody things have already cost me NZ$ 600 for a scale and polish and an extra NZ$ 1300 to bring the bloody things over here, most expensive moggies in the world.........best is that no-one aside from me takes any bloody care of them.

Probably come over here, munch one Cane toad and cark it, NZ$ 2000 well spent in other words!

Have 'em killed is what I say

26c in the GC today
Old Nov 11th 2006, 3:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

oohh eerrrr,,, does anyone want a cat then??
Bloody expensive to ge them to OZ innit?
Na, despite her being a kiwi cat (and therefore deranged), we love her to bits and she can sunbathe in the heat of OZ for a change.
Old Nov 11th 2006, 3:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

BTW Mazi, Good interview, you are a bloody good laugh.
Enjoy Italy...aaahhh Europe, miss it like crazy.