Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The long awaited MAZI interview

The long awaited MAZI interview

Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:43 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The long awaited MAZI interview

Originally Posted by Jude J
Hey, maybe that bloke didn't talk to you because you were so aloof and bitter he didn't dare? Then he finds out you might actually like something and maybe there was a bit of common ground between you two and that made him change his opinion? I wonder why you are thousands of miles away and still so bitter? Why didn't you sell the fab house? Surely you dont want to come back and live in it?
Back in the knife drawer Mrs Sharp!!!!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:44 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, maybe that bloke didn't talk to you because you were so aloof and bitter he didn't dare? Then he finds out you might actually like something and maybe there was a bit of common ground between you two and that made him change his opinion? I wonder why you are thousands of miles away and still so bitter? Why didn't you sell the fab house? Surely you dont want to come back and live in it?
Ah yeah, I think that's it. On the other hand it may have been because he was a pot head and thought I'd have something to sell him. He was wrong.

I'm not in the least bit bitter. Truly. As I said earlier somewhere (was it here? I don't know my head's killing me) it's a shame about text.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

ssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to all

Well i must thank you all, i now know why over the last couple of weeks i have started to find this forum or site even to be getting saturated with basic crap everytime you log on
So as they say, i wish you all luck in whatever you choose to do in the future, and i hope you find what it is you are looking for in life wherever that may be
All the best,
ssnjeff
Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:46 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
And the Number 8 wire ... am very persistent!

Try this !!!

http://www.tourism.net.nz/new-zealan...d/kiwiana.html
Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:46 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Kerry & Dirk
Mazi, Where in NZ did you live ???
North Island. Always north, except when I'm in Blighty.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:47 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ssnjeff
Well i must thank you all, i now know why over the last couple of weeks i have started to find this forum or site even to be getting saturated with basic crap everytime you log on
So as they say, i wish you all luck in whatever you choose to do in the future, and i hope you find what it is you are looking for in life wherever that may be
All the best,
ssnjeff
Thanks - all the best to you too.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:49 pm

All the best,
ssnjeff
I'm as much responsible for drivel on here as the next person - but hope some of my comments are relevant, and am actually going through the process of emigrating.

You could start a thread of relevance to your situation/questions you would like some help on?

I've been racking my brain to do the same, but sadly we are currently in limbo waiting for NZIS to get back to us!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:57 pm
Account Closed

Oh sorry forgot to tell you why we haven't sold the house:
1. Didn't sell in the two weeks we were prepared to give it.
2. There might be a nuclear war in Europe and we'll have to leg it to NZ because my place on the Moon isn't ready yet.
3. Rent money pays for niceties in Italy and it's a bit like having a savings account
4. Worked very hard to make it fab and want to own it a bit longer.
5. Waiting til we've got got loads more equity so we can remortgage and buy a few sheds to rent to Nzers who like living in sheds.

So pretty much war and money.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:06 pm
Account Closed

Right Jack, if that's all the questions, I'll be off. Lovely talking to you. Let's do it again another time! (Tomorrow?!)
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:10 pm

Originally Posted by mazi
Right Jack, if that's all the questions, I'll be off. Lovely talking to you. Let's do it again another time! (Tomorrow?!)
Please don't do it again - upsets too many people!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:13 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

All the best,
ssnjeff
Thats how long Ive been back. Why do peeps always write drivel when Im around

Hows tricks matey?
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:13 pm
Account Closed

Please don't do it again - upsets too many people!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:30 pm

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Thats how long Ive been back. Why do peeps always write drivel when Im around

Hows tricks matey?
Can't I have a cyber interview???!!!!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mazi
Oh sorry forgot to tell you why we haven't sold the house:
1. Didn't sell in the two weeks we were prepared to give it.
2. There might be a nuclear war in Europe and we'll have to leg it to NZ because my place on the Moon isn't ready yet.
3. Rent money pays for niceties in Italy and it's a bit like having a savings account
4. Worked very hard to make it fab and want to own it a bit longer.
5. Waiting til we've got got loads more equity so we can remortgage and buy a few sheds to rent to Nzers who like living in sheds.

So pretty much war and money.
So as awful as it is its still your safe haven for when it goes tits up in Europe? Oh...and you are a good sport!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:32 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Can't I have a cyber interview???!!!!
No

I think we ought to have a cooling off period before we have a cyber war

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.