London Pub Crawl

Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:37 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up London Pub Crawl

Once I'm a Kiwi citizen, I definitely want to go to London one cold February and do this

Fingers crossed the Haka at Parliament Square will be up on youtube come Sunday!
Old Feb 6th 2008, 8:15 am
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: London Pub Crawl

Originally Posted by Maz
Once I'm a Kiwi citizen, I definitely want to go to London one cold February and do this

Fingers crossed the Haka at Parliament Square will be up on youtube come Sunday!

Kiwi citizen? Sorry Maz, once an Essex girl, always an Essex girl.

How many thousand drunk kiwis on the circle line? It would be awful.

Last edited by uk+kiwi; Feb 6th 2008 at 8:17 am.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 8:29 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by uk+kiwi
Kiwi citizen? Sorry Maz, once an Essex girl, always an Essex girl.

How many thousand drunk kiwis on the circle line? It would be awful.
Oi! And as long as you're there alone, or it doesn't matter if you lose track of the people you're with it would be a riot.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 9:25 am
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
Oi! And as long as you're there alone, or it doesn't matter if you lose track of the people you're with it would be a riot.
Yes, not something to do with the little ones!
Old Feb 6th 2008, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Maz
Maz, your right, it would be a riot. Sounds like a right laugh.
Will have to check youtube.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 4:37 pm
Maz

Originally Posted by uk+kiwi
Yes, not something to do with the little ones!
Well they'd certainly have a poignant childhood memory!

Originally Posted by Wessa
Maz, your right, it would be a riot. Sounds like a right laugh.
Will have to check youtube.
You tagging along? I double dog dare ya!
Old Feb 6th 2008, 7:06 pm
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

Yikes – did that twice. Wasn’t quite stupid enough to go through all 26 stops (??) and have a drink! Also couldn’t really afford that…

But I did start at 3:30pm and had a couple Even watched the haka. Fun fun fun. And yes, it was thousands of kiwis. Hell, I even recall one tube driver saying “as some of you will be aware there is free entertainment on all circle line tubes today – watch kiwis singing, dancing and entertaining you all”. Rather funny.

I kind of ignore what my liver was trying to tell me that day…
Old Feb 6th 2008, 9:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Maz
You tagging along? I double dog dare ya!
Maz, i'd love to but i'l be in France snowboarding..
Old Feb 7th 2008, 4:29 am
Maz

Originally Posted by Kiwiprincess
Yikes – did that twice. Wasn’t quite stupid enough to go through all 26 stops (??) and have a drink! Also couldn’t really afford that…

But I did start at 3:30pm and had a couple Even watched the haka. Fun fun fun. And yes, it was thousands of kiwis. Hell, I even recall one tube driver saying “as some of you will be aware there is free entertainment on all circle line tubes today – watch kiwis singing, dancing and entertaining you all”. Rather funny.

I kind of ignore what my liver was trying to tell me that day…
Hee hee! I still think it's a brilliant idea! Must be awful at that time of year though. London is hardly fun in winter.

Originally Posted by Wessa
Maz, i'd love to but i'l be in France snowboarding..
Rough life eh? (whereabouts?)