British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   London NZ Expo (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/london-nz-expo-524324/)

MooMoo290373 Mar 25th 2008 2:53 pm

London NZ Expo

Just a quick query we ordered our tickets online quite a while ago, and they took there payment 2 weeks ago, but we have not recieved our tickets as of yet, just wondering has anybody else had there tickets arrive yet!!! :(

Hubby thinks it might be as you pre register you pick them up and a pack on the day, but i am not sure about that, if any one could enlighten me i could stop worrying. :blink::confused:

Robbo25 Mar 25th 2008 4:16 pm

Re: London NZ Expo

I emailed them after 24hours as I was concerned and they gave me a reference number that I need to use on the day.

catt Mar 25th 2008 4:28 pm

I did ours on line and it said to print off the confirmation from the site so i did and the small print says that this is your ticket and to take it along . It has a booking reference on it that you give in at the door.
:)

MooMoo290373 Mar 25th 2008 6:16 pm

Thanks for that i don`t think we had any confirmation email, hubby has emailed them tonight so hopefully he will get a reply.:eek:

Suzbits Mar 26th 2008 9:08 am

We too ordered ours online and the confirmation email you get is the tickets. I must admit I panicked for a couple of days until I re-read it all again.

See you all there :thumbup:

MooMoo290373 Mar 26th 2008 9:13 am

Checked with hubby we did`nt get an confirmation email........so just waiting for a response to the email we sent last night........i hope we get a reply ....as i already booked a hotel for the weekend and don`t want to lose out completely........mind i do have a bank statement as proof of payment.....so hopefully all should be ok..........am just slightly panicing:curse:

MooMoo290373 Mar 26th 2008 9:15 am

Just noticed hubby has a email thanking him for pre-registering is this the confirmation........:blink:

saritabear Mar 26th 2008 10:03 am

Originally Posted by MooMoo290373 (Post 6112856)
Just noticed hubby has a email thanking him for pre-registering is this the confirmation........:blink:

No, we had that email too. If you booked your ticket online you should get an automatic response by email with the confirmation on. You print that and take it with you on the day.
The pre-registering thing is something different, its just to let you know updates on the expo.

sb

Suzbits Mar 26th 2008 10:09 am

Our email states in bold 'This is your e-ticket to the Expo. Print this email and bring it with you to the venue.'

It then gives a ticket number, number of tickets purchased dates and times etc.

Hope this helps. As they have taken your money then I am sure there will be a record of your ticket purchase on their system.

Robbo25 Mar 26th 2008 11:31 am

I never got the email with a reference etc, hence why i emailed them and got sent the reference instead. They got back reasonably quickly, and shouldn't be a problem.

MooMoo290373 Mar 26th 2008 3:43 pm

Nope nver got that email hopefully shall get a response quickly.........not had one yet.

Robbo can i ask where you emailed just to see if we are emailing the right place.......thanks in advance :D

wimpy Mar 26th 2008 5:55 pm

Paid for me and Mrs wimpy so look out for the bold fat bloke with the Leeds shirt on. :eek: Not sure what I am going to wear yet;)

happynz Mar 26th 2008 6:08 pm

Originally Posted by wimpy (Post 6115022)
Paid for me and Mrs wimpy so look out for the bold fat bloke...

Bold, bald or both? :D