Loads of money!!

Old Jul 14th 2011, 6:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Loads of money!!

160 million pounds. That is what one UK ticket won last weekend on the Euro Lottery. It beat the poor bastard (also from the UK) who only won 130 million last year. The chances are summat like a grazzillion to one. At 2% interest they will have a cool 2 million per annum arvo tax. Nice. Not sure I could cope with that sort of wedge (would not mind having a go!). They will be the 430th richest person in the Uk if it is one person and not a syndicate. God, think of having to share that lot with 12 mates..there would be nought left!
Old Jul 14th 2011, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

Scousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to all
Default Re: Loads of money!!

I thought this post was an indication that youve resolved your financial woes.....alas.

Oh well!
Old Jul 14th 2011, 7:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scousebird
I thought this post was an indication that youve resolved your financial woes.....alas.

Oh well!
Not my style!!!!! My woes regarding forex are small time in comparison to what others have to deal with. Sure its irritating always to be seemingly holding the shitty end of the stick when it comes to shares, investments and forex but we are lucky enough to have enough money to pay the bills and still have extra. I guess the good Lord giveth as well as taketh away. So all in all we are good. Fortunately we have more than we have lost. So we are still in credit!!! When the rate improves we will have a party !!!!!
Old Jul 14th 2011, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

Scousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to all

I think many others would join you on that!
Old Jul 14th 2011, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

Leither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud of

Just think if the pound was still trading at 1.40 to the euro like it was a couple of years ago, they would only be getting about £132 million So at least someone is happy with the week pound.

With a wedge like that, they will also be getting a fair whack more than 2%.