Liverpool fans???

Old Oct 29th 2006, 12:30 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Liverpool fans???

Did anyone watch the game yesterday? if you did, did you see a young guy pass a ball (with some style seemingly) to Steve Gerard from behind the corner flag? The crowd applauded him! It was my SON!!!!!!!!!!! He's in seventh heaven!
Old Oct 29th 2006, 3:29 am
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Liverpool fans???

Originally Posted by Batty
Did anyone watch the game yesterday? if you did, did you see a young guy pass a ball (with some style seemingly) to Steve Gerard from behind the corner flag? The crowd applauded him! It was my SON!!!!!!!!!!! He's in seventh heaven!

Good on him...His five minutes of fame ..I story to tell when he gets an old man leaning on the gate.

I thinks though it is you thats in seventh heaven YOu are as proud as punch
Old Oct 29th 2006, 6:39 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jueinnz
Good on him...His five minutes of fame ..I story to tell when he gets an old man leaning on the gate.

I thinks though it is you thats in seventh heaven YOu are as proud as punch
The way Benitez keeps changing the team he has a good chance of playing next wk
Old Oct 29th 2006, 7:48 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Who made him go to a Liverpool game?

Old Oct 29th 2006, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

ssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to all

Now now Jack almost sound like a manc, or are you a fan of a small time club with no real back ground
Old Oct 29th 2006, 7:55 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ssnjeff
Now now Jack almost sound like a manc, or are you a fan of a small time club with no real back ground
Ha em, Nottingham Forest young man and less of ya cheeck

Said in a Brian Clough accent
Old Oct 30th 2006, 4:37 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Who made him go to a Liverpool game?

He even travelled from Ireland

June - I know I sounded like a 'Mammy' but I was delighted for him - he's been a fan for about 23 of his 24 years
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 6:19 am
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light

He even travelled from Ireland

June - I know I sounded like a 'Mammy' but I was delighted for him - he's been a fan for about 23 of his 24 years

Oh... hes a grown up....I thought you meant he was a young kid, six or seven or something, ahhh ...love him ...I can just imagine him down the pub now ...pint in hand boasting to his mates!!!
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 7:15 am
By name and by nature

Originally Posted by jueinnz
Oh... hes a grown up....I thought you meant he was a young kid, six or seven or something, ahhh ...love him ...I can just imagine him down the pub now ...pint in hand boasting to his mates!!!
D'you know, I hadn't thought of that till you said it You're so right