Reload this Page >

a little help needed

a little help needed

Old Feb 16th 2007, 10:40 am
Just Joined

deschy is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy a little help needed

Hi all,
Me and my boyfriend are looking to move to New Zealand next year, he is an electrician and i am just about to gain a degree in early childhood studies. We have looked at lots of information about the immigration system and the points system but to be honest find it a bit mind booglying i would like some guidance on where to start do we need to get a job offer before we go over? if any could offer us some guidance that would be brrrilliiannt

Manda & Andrew

Last edited by deschy; Feb 16th 2007 at 10:43 am.
Old Feb 16th 2007, 6:21 pm
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: a little help needed

Mate, go to the NZIS website and fill in the initial expression of interest on line.
From ther, just keep paying the fees 'til the visa comes.