Lions

Old Jun 21st 2013, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

ChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really nice
Default Lions

If this is better served in the social area feel free to move it, but here it is for now.

Just a quick one for all of the British and Irish, and undoubtedly this series also the Kiwi, members of this forum. Go on the Lions tomorrow!

10:05pm NZ time kick off.

Old Jun 22nd 2013, 1:09 am
Forum Regular

gazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lions

GO THE LIONS!!!
Old Jun 26th 2013, 4:57 am
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold

And go they did
Old Jun 26th 2013, 5:04 am
Somewhere rather noisy .

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

Phew ! They got there in the end.

it continues.
Old Jun 26th 2013, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

ChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really nice

Keep going chaps, a little better in defence and don't take the front row off too early this weekend. Was great to watch it in a bar full of kiwis . Great chance to make some history here, but the Aussies will come out firing for sure.

Can't believe Horwill is playing though!

Lions, lions, lions!
Old Jun 30th 2013, 6:03 am
Somewhere rather noisy .

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

Exhausted. What an exciting , knuckle biting, game. So near and then so far.

Really looking forward to next week's game. Just wish we were there, Fab crowds by the sounds of it and this week, the refereeing was class.

Lions. Lions. Lions.
Old Jun 30th 2013, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

TommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond repute

I was at both the 1st and 2nd tests. True enough the atmosphere has been brilliant during game time.

The atmosphere after the game was odd yesterday. The juxtaposition between feeling that 1-1 is probably fair after two games, after all there is a 1 point difference between the teams ver the two games. And the fact that there was a chance to win the series made it rather strange.

The problem for the Lions of course is that the Aussies go into the 3rd Test with the momentum.

Probably best for my heart, fingernails, general health and wallet that I watch it in Auckland, after all I turned up in Australia with no Test tickets and not expecting to find any at face value, so not too disappointed I won't be in Sydney next weekend.

*Scooby Doo Ending*

I'm furious I arranged to land in NZ on Monday the 1st of July, instead of Monday the 8th of July. How could I have been so stupid? No rhyme or reason for it. What a muppet.
Old Jun 30th 2013, 11:41 pm
Account Closed

Tom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura about

If the lions had been bothered to attack, they would have wiped the floor on the Aussies

14 handling errors, 19 turnovers, 14 penalties, and constantly being slated by their Aussie commentators

The Aussies were a side that were asking to be beat and somehow they didn't
Old Jul 6th 2013, 10:37 pm
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope now that all of the pundits who were making Warren Gatlands life misery (Clive Woodward, W.J.McBride etc) by publicly saying he has made a mistake by dropping one Irish centre for not being able to penetrate the Oz defence will now have the gonads to come back and tell us that maybe he is a bigger man than they....and he was right.