Linkin Park ?

Old Aug 18th 2007, 6:12 pm
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of
Default Linkin Park ?

They'll be at the Vector Arena, Auckland Uni, beginning of October.... just thought i'd mention it as i'll be all alone....sniff, sniff.....
Old Aug 19th 2007, 6:58 am
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Linkin Park ?

Seen them live in the uk and they're excellent, shame I don't land till nov
Old Aug 19th 2007, 8:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ceri75
They'll be at the Vector Arena, Auckland Uni, beginning of October.... just thought i'd mention it as i'll be all alone....sniff, sniff.....
i'm going with my husband, so if you want to come with us then thats fine

send me a PM

Dawn

PS they are awesome live, I have seen them 6 times, and as long as you dont mind being seen with a 37 yr old mad woman who just loves 'em thats fine, I perfectly understand if you wont want to be seen with me
Old Aug 20th 2007, 12:31 am
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kwprwn
i'm going with my husband, so if you want to come with us then thats fine

send me a PM

Dawn

PS they are awesome live, I have seen them 6 times, and as long as you dont mind being seen with a 37 yr old mad woman who just loves 'em thats fine, I perfectly understand if you wont want to be seen with me
If by some miracle im over there by then you are on ! found out today theres a problem with the dogs import date & also my visa application so was planning to arrive late sept but now delayed , how long who knows? cant believe you've seen them 6 times !!!the best would be Jay Z there aswell , i just love that track & i think i could just about cope being seen with mad people..we do all blend in together after all
cheers
Old Aug 20th 2007, 1:31 am
BE Enthusiast

dlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of light

I hope the sound is a little better - I saw The Cure there and the reverberations were just shocking...

My husband will be going - we're still deciding if the second ticket is to be mine or my son's - all depends on his behaviour between now and then!