Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Linfox Does anyone work for them?

Linfox Does anyone work for them?

Old Apr 22nd 2008, 8:47 am
Just Joined

paddyandshell is just really nicepaddyandshell is just really nicepaddyandshell is just really nicepaddyandshell is just really nicepaddyandshell is just really nicepaddyandshell is just really nicepaddyandshell is just really nicepaddyandshell is just really nice
Default Linfox Does anyone work for them?

Iv'e posted this on the truckers forum too

Does anyone work for Linfox New Zealand ?
Or know what their like to work for?
I'm in the process of phone interviews and driving assessments for them,
Im living in the uk and would appreciate any info anyone may have,
Its something we have been drawn into whilst looking into moving to Australia,
I'm a tanker driver by the way, Is there any other truckers over there thats moved from the uk?
cheers
Paddy
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

suzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nice
Default Re: Linfox Does anyone work for them?

There a few people on here whos OHs work as truckers in NZ. They should be along later on today when they wake up and may be able to advise.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 9:37 am
Just Joined

paddyandshell is just really nicepaddyandshell is just really nicepaddyandshell is just really nicepaddyandshell is just really nicepaddyandshell is just really nicepaddyandshell is just really nicepaddyandshell is just really nicepaddyandshell is just really nice

Thank you for that, it's good to know were not alone
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 10:32 am
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Guys,

My OH is Tanker driver for Fluidex, carrying Dangerous goods, I have heard him mention Linfox, but I don't think we know anyone working for them, will ask him tomorrow.
Tanker drivers are paid well, as most truckers do here, you will put in hours for it though. OH is not on shift work, so he starts different times, finishes different times, so sometimes he has short days, makes us for the long ones,
If I can be of any more help, let me know.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 11:08 am
Just Joined

Hi Marika 38
Do you earn enough as a tanker driver to live comfortably on?
And iv'e read about having to earn over $50.000 to apply for residency, whats the usual earnings for a tanker driver?
thanks
Shell
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 11:27 am
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

Am off to bed soon, but will PM you with more info tomorrow.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 11:33 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Marika 38
Am off to bed soon, but will PM you with more info tomorrow.
Thanks
Sleep Well
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

markraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by paddyandshell
Iv'e posted this on the truckers forum too

Does anyone work for Linfox New Zealand ?
Or know what their like to work for?
I'm in the process of phone interviews and driving assessments for them,
Im living in the uk and would appreciate any info anyone may have,
Its something we have been drawn into whilst looking into moving to Australia,
I'm a tanker driver by the way, Is there any other truckers over there thats moved from the uk?
cheers
Paddy
im in the process of phoning round companys and they are on my list. im phoning them tonight, ive only got a company phone number. have you got a contact there for recuitments. im going over in june for interviews.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 1:21 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by markraynes
im in the process of phoning round companys and they are on my list. im phoning them tonight, ive only got a company phone number. have you got a contact there for recuitments. im going over in june for interviews.
No sorry
Just like you but sent off e-mails instead of phoning to their's and other websites,
We just contacted as many as we could and had quite a few replies back with paddy having tanker skills they are really interested,
so its worth contacting as many as possible
Good luck
shell
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

markraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant future

No sorry
Just like you but sent off e-mails instead of phoning to their's and other websites,
We just contacted as many as we could and had quite a few replies back with paddy having tanker skills they are really interested,
so its worth contacting as many as possible
Good luck
shell
ive emailed them too but only phoning ones on accredited list coz i want residency.
Halls refridge is no good coz they dont pay enough to get residency.
but im phoning linfox, united carriers and rapid roadfrieghts tonight,
Old May 26th 2008, 9:32 am
Just Joined

stevieb1007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for that, it's good to know were not alone
hi paddy, i think i'm in the same boat as you with linfox,, just doing phone interviews etc.. how are you getting on with your process so far ??...i;m new on here and just trying to gather as much info as poss..

regards
steve
Old May 26th 2008, 10:42 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

And iv'e read about having to earn over $50.000 to apply for residency
Shell
As from June 2008, this figure goes up to $55K per annum under the Work to Residency policy.
Old May 26th 2008, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by stevieb1007
hi paddy, i think i'm in the same boat as you with linfox,, just doing phone interviews etc.. how are you getting on with your process so far ??...i;m new on here and just trying to gather as much info as poss..

regards
steve
got interview and he only asked me bout 7 questions then i got email next day saying hes not interested in me now coz i never come across very well. so im back to blackboard again.
Old May 26th 2008, 12:07 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by stevieb1007

regards
steve
Hi steve
We had an e-mail last week saying they haven't forgotten us and sorry for keeping us waiting
They are at the moment looking into the best possible process for their uk applicants
but we're not really in any rush we've not really thought it all through yet,
I Don't feel that we have had enough info from them to decide straight off

I suppose that will depend on what they actually offer us and if its too good an offer to turn down
Shell
Old May 26th 2008, 8:52 pm
Just Joined

stevieb1007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi steve
We had an e-mail last week saying they haven't forgotten us and sorry for keeping us waiting
They are at the moment looking into the best possible process for their uk applicants
but we're not really in any rush we've not really thought it all through yet,
I Don't feel that we have had enough info from them to decide straight off

I suppose that will depend on what they actually offer us and if its too good an offer to turn down
Shell
hi paddy , thanks for your response....i have my phone interview tommorow night with a chap from linfox....they reckon it is an informal chat and that i should suit the position.....we'll see...they want us out our there a.s.a.p for a look around etc but that alone will cost a few quid....don't quite know what to make of it ..
steve

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.