Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Limited Invitation...

Limited Invitation...

Old May 29th 2013, 4:42 am
grumpy bugger

theghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Limited Invitation...

1. Can you form an independent thought?
2. Do you consider reality television to be the only mildly less painful that stubbing your toe?
3. Can you make a meal by taking everything out of the fridge that has gone wobbly, making it smaller and heating it up without having to consult with Jamie Oliver?
4. Do you add salt?
5. When asked if you 'fancy a pint' do you immediately think ' yes' closely followed by 'they can't just mean one'
6. Do you believe that eating out and going to the pub are separate nights out with different purposes?
7. Do you only wear shoes for work purposes?
8. Do you avoid going into shops with more staff than customers?
9. Is one of the great pleasures of life starting all the dancing toys on a shelf as you pass?
10. If you exercise, is it to save you buying new clothes and to enable you to eat pie?
11. Do you find yourself confused why anyone would want to hold a baby they weren't related to?
12. Do you listen to entire albums from the start to the end?
13. Do you check facts of things posted on Facebook before assuming that everything is true?
Oh Yes, one more thing, to those who answered yes to most of the above,
Do you fancy a Pint?
Old May 29th 2013, 5:43 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Limited Invitation...

Yes I do. However, I will have to get my handle of Speights in Wanganui. Thanks anyway.
Old Jun 13th 2013, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

Trish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really nice

Yes, a decent pint. I haven't found one yet!
Old Jun 17th 2013, 8:43 am
grumpy bugger

theghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond repute

it would seem not then.
Old Jun 17th 2013, 11:05 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by theghostofdustybin
1. Can you form an independent thought?
Yup !
2. Do you consider reality television to be the only mildly less painful that stubbing your toe?
3. Can you make a meal by taking everything out of the fridge that has gone wobbly, making it smaller and heating it up without having to consult with Jamie Oliver?
People like me taught JO this.

4. Do you add salt?
You kidding me? Well seasoned. <nods head>

5. When asked if you 'fancy a pint' do you immediately think ' yes' closely followed by 'they can't just mean one'
Ever hopeful.

6. Do you believe that eating out and going to the pub are separate nights out with different purposes?
Yup !

7. Do you only wear shoes for work purposes?
n/a . Have no shoes , just one pair of manky trainers.

8. Do you avoid going into shops with more staff than customers?
I try to avoid shops unless they only sell books.

9. Is one of the great pleasures of life starting all the dancing toys on a shelf as you pass?
How did you know.

10. If you exercise, is it to save you buying new clothes and to enable you to eat pie?
Does strolling along the beach count? I may/may not have a pie in the hand. My waistbands are elasticated as a precaution.

11. Do you find yourself confused why anyone would want to hold a baby they weren't related to?
Fixed glassy stare. Far too dangerous a past-time.

12. Do you listen to entire albums from the start to the end?
Is there any other way?

13. Do you check facts of things posted on Facebook before assuming that everything is true?
FB and facts?

Oh Yes, one more thing, to those who answered yes to most of the above,
Do you fancy a Pint?

.....and moved to the main forum for a few days as it needs summat or other .