British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   life in uk (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/life-uk-667335/)

jjthefridge May 8th 2010 6:05 am

life in uk

Hi Guys,

Been a while since been on, at last last weekend we(me and karen ) got out in the boat(topper xenon) no pictures yet, really cool, had tent out weather not too bad could be better, but this is uk.

Picking up new car today, a td4 freelander, she's happy, got to move house again, to a nice house, lovely views over paignton zoo, brilliant land lady.

And, karen became a granny At 40(guess i'm teckinally a grandad) on wednesday, little boy, ollie john, so its all good in the uk, even though i couldn't come to nz its all comming good at last.

(if anyone can let me know how to put photo's on would be cool.)

j.j.

Psychopandy May 8th 2010 6:47 am

Re: life in uk

Good to hear from you jj, glad things are all working out for you.

would have been a real shame to not be there to meet the new baby eh. Maybe it has all worked out for the best for you, for now at least xx

Psycho x

MnB May 8th 2010 6:52 am

Originally Posted by jjthefridge (Post 8550967)
Hi Guys,

Been a while since been on, at last last weekend we(me and karen ) got out in the boat(topper xenon) no pictures yet, really cool, had tent out weather not too bad could be better, but this is uk.

Picking up new car today, a td4 freelander, she's happy, got to move house again, to a nice house, lovely views over paignton zoo, brilliant land lady.

And, karen became a granny At 40(guess i'm teckinally a grandad) on wednesday, little boy, ollie john, so its all good in the uk, even though i couldn't come to nz its all comming good at last.

j.j.

Good to hear life in Paignton going well for you, congrats on arrival of Ollie John and as Psycho says may be it was meant to be.
There was recently a thread about attaching photos, try doing a search on this forum ....should help.
Best wishes
B x

Dewb09 May 8th 2010 7:44 am

Originally Posted by jjthefridge (Post 8550967)
Hi Guys,

j.j.

Hi jj good to hear from you again. Pleased life is going well for you some things are just meant to be :thumbsup: Many congrats on the arrival of Ollie John and yep no escaping it GRANDAD :rofl:

Thanks for posting update

Would have no idea about posting photos, cant even get them off my camera :o

Dewb

jjthefridge May 8th 2010 6:28 pm

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 92671

Attachment 92672

here's some pictures of ollie,

j.j.

AngelaandJim May 8th 2010 7:37 pm

So glad everything has worked out for you and your enjoying your life in the uk. The baby is lovely many congrats :wub:

Angela

Perry Groves May 8th 2010 8:51 pm

Good to hear that, I always liked that part of the U.K.

jjthefridge Jul 10th 2010 7:01 am

3 Attachment(s)
Hello again from uk,

we;ve had lovely weather again, makes a change to have some glorious sunshine, got more photo's of baby oly,

only 3 weeks to go then 2 weeks off camping in southern brittany can't wait.

dannigirl Jul 10th 2010 7:55 am

Awwwww he's lovely:wub::wub: (the baby that is!!) ha ha

Dewb09 Jul 11th 2010 6:47 am

Originally Posted by jjthefridge (Post 8690867)
Hello again from uk,

we;ve had lovely weather again, makes a change to have some glorious sunshine, got more photo's of baby oly,

only 3 weeks to go then 2 weeks off camping in southern brittany can't wait.

:wub: awww he is lovely Grandad :thumbsup:

Has been rather roasty here (and continuous) hope you get some great weather for your camping trip as well

Dewb

Am Loolah Jul 11th 2010 7:04 am

He's gorgeous!:wub: So glad it's all turning out so nice for you. Enjoy the camping. We used to camp in Brittany when I was a child. In a scary 1970's orange VW campervan with a pop on tent. Happy Days!:thumbsup:

jjthefridge Jul 11th 2010 8:52 am

Originally Posted by Am Loolah (Post 8692943)
He's gorgeous!:wub: So glad it's all turning out so nice for you. Enjoy the camping. We used to camp in Brittany when I was a child. In a scary 1970's orange VW campervan with a pop on tent. Happy Days!:thumbsup:

Hi,

We're off to a place trinity-sur-mare, which is just next to carnac, i went there in 1980, with family in a canvas holiday tent, brings back memories, hope its as good as i remember.

j.j.