Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Is Life in NZ so Great?

Is Life in NZ so Great?

Old May 23rd 2012, 5:13 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Is Life in NZ so Great?

Originally Posted by nero
It probably wasn't his that why he was showing you a photo on his mobile! But not very classy or charming either way
My fault for flirting
Old May 23rd 2012, 6:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by love30stm
You are joking aren't you? I meant his Cock
GOOD LORD!! I AM SHOCKED!
Old May 23rd 2012, 6:43 am

Originally Posted by Genesis
GOOD LORD!! I AM SHOCKED!
Hahaha are you really???
Old May 23rd 2012, 7:09 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by aiki
Hi all,

I am just wondering, if life in NZ is really awesome as some people say.
I know NZ from friends and website. and somehow it looks great, excellent place to live, to build family, and to raise children.
NZ is ranked no.5 in Human Development Index 2011, i.e. the quality of life should be great.

On the other hand, recently I read some articles in NZ Herald saying that a lot of Kiwis are not satisfied with their life in NZ. So many Kiwis are moving to another countries especially to Australia hoping to get a better life.
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=10805706
A lot of people from all over the world are trying hard to be Kiwis, meanwhile a lot of Kiwis are disappointed with their country and trying hard to move out.

Just would like to know from the senior expats who have successfully moved to NZ, stayed and lived there permanently, practically what are the good things and what are the bad things from NZ?
Do you think that your quality of life is increased by moving to NZ?

Thanks.
Well. You've had a good few answers. What do you think?

My answer is that it is different to where we were. Our quality of life has not increased nor diminished. It is simply different.

Our conundrum is here we go from here, if we do. We are lucky to have the choice.
Old May 23rd 2012, 7:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Caz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond repute

Full of charm arent they

btw when i was on a weekend away with some friends in Wellington a good looking super fit Kiwi guy showed me a photo of his Dick on his mobile! thats charm for you
well erm at least he was good looking and super fit!?
Old May 23rd 2012, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=love30stm;10075295 very well dressed and take pride in themeselves when going out for the night. And Christ I'm glad I'm married to a English guy NZ men are so lacking in charm and interest[/QUOTE]

Yes, I do miss that too, all those beer swilling football shirt wearing British men. I thought they were especially sophisticated when the sun came out and they all took their shirts off to display their impressive beer guts and tatoos.
Yes I too can make ridiculous sweeping generalizations about the male race.
Kaz
Old May 23rd 2012, 11:18 am

Originally Posted by babybella
Yes, I do miss that too, all those beer swilling football shirt wearing British men. I thought they were especially sophisticated when the sun came out and they all took their shirts off to display their impressive beer guts and tatoos.
Kaz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

you talking about your husband? lol touchy touchy

Last edited by love30stm; May 23rd 2012 at 11:23 am.
Old May 23rd 2012, 11:20 am

Originally Posted by Caz8NZ
well erm at least he was good looking and super fit!?
He was gorgeous but a bit stupid and he was full of himself
Old May 23rd 2012, 7:48 pm
Who loves you, baby?

sparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond repute

Kaz
Old May 23rd 2012, 8:25 pm
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

He was [convinced he was] gorgeous but a bit stupid and he was full of himself
Match made in heaven, then
Old May 24th 2012, 2:02 am

Originally Posted by bourbon-biscuit
Match made in heaven, then
Attached Thumbnails Is Life in NZ so Great?-if-you-dont-like-me%5B1%5D.jpg  
Old May 24th 2012, 6:55 am

P18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond repute

Kaz
this analogy is weird...

stay with me.....

...however after a few years of being out here you do long for that "rule Britannia" spirit that doesn't exist out here and if you were to come across such a group of men you would gravitate towards them and start quizzing them about life back in blighty!!!

at least I would/do..... !
Old May 24th 2012, 7:37 am
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, yeah, nah!
We wouldn't/don't.
Quite happy to talk to all sorts, but don't miss the pissed up chanting crowd at all. Mayhaps that's because I was a Wednesday fan not a Gooner or a Manc.
Old May 24th 2012, 7:47 am

P18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond repute

life in the woo-wops is obviously too good and idyllic then!!!
Old May 24th 2012, 7:14 pm
Who loves you, baby?

sparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by P18PPS
life in the woo-wops is obviously too good and idyllic then!!!
Good, certainly
Idyllic, sometimes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.