Lessons In Rugby

Old Oct 24th 2006, 10:44 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lessons In Rugby

Originally Posted by lardyl
yeah been watching union since I was a kid (on Grandstand), also we used to play league at skool (safer than dodging hockey sticks!!). So I know my "Gary Owen" from me "up and under" so to speak.....
Irn Bru is brain food for me - sends me hyper and gets the blood sugar right up - need it tonight as I have a job application to fill in and I have a stinky winky cold setting in - damn those kids!!!
Awh, big hug, bloody, pesky kids in a scooby doo stylie.

And that hunk of spunk (in, I believe an Oz stylie) would be?!
Old Oct 24th 2006, 10:46 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
You may like to check this guy out.

Oops, sorry, replied to MrL by mistake.

And your friend is ...???!!!
Old Oct 24th 2006, 10:46 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Awh, big hug, bloody, pesky kids in a scooby doo stylie. And that hunk of spunk (in, I believe an Oz stylie) would be?!
yep you fancy more Irn Bru in the IV loolah?
Not sure who that is - I'll ask the hooker and the second row in the office tomorrow if that's ok......
Old Oct 24th 2006, 10:48 pm

Originally Posted by lardyl
yep you fancy more Irn Bru in the IV loolah?
Not sure who that is - I'll ask the hooker and the second row in the office tomorrow if that's ok......
You lied - you told me you were terribly high brow, important forensic hose swisher - infact you work in a massage parlour!!

Small world!!
Old Oct 24th 2006, 10:49 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Oops, sorry, replied to MrL by mistake.

And your friend is ...???!!!

His name is Carlos Spencer, a Brilliant former All Black. Just been cleared by the doctor to start training again so hope to be like that by next year!
Old Oct 24th 2006, 10:52 pm

His name is Carlos Spencer, a Brilliant former All Black. Just been cleared by the doctor to start training again so hope to be like that by next year!
Ewwww, cleared for what? Is he one of the "unclean?"

Doesn't Carols Spencer play for Nottingham or Northampton RC?
Old Oct 24th 2006, 10:56 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Ewwww, cleared for what? Is he one of the "unclean?"

Doesn't Carols Spencer play for Nottingham or Northampton RC?

I broke my ankle!

You know more than you pretend Am loolah! He does indeed play for the Saints, although he is in a little bit of trouble at the moment.

My fave AB is the man in my Avatar.
Old Oct 24th 2006, 11:05 pm

I broke my ankle!

You know more than you pretend Am loolah! He does indeed play for the Saints, although he is in a little bit of trouble at the moment.

My fave AB is the man in my Avatar.
Hubby's Uncle is something to do with the rugby scene ... I, on the other hand, am not. Shopping and drinking - I'm your girl. Oh, and am professional smoker and pole dancer after 2 bottles of bolly - unfortunately in public!!!

I think your Avatar (which translates as what exactly?) looks like Mr Barclays Bank - Samuel L Jackson. L for Lloyd.
Old Oct 24th 2006, 11:12 pm
Straw Man.

Hubby's Uncle is something to do with the rugby scene ... I, on the other hand, am not. Shopping and drinking - I'm your girl. Oh, and am professional smoker and pole dancer after 2 bottles of bolly - unfortunately in public!!!

I think your Avatar (which translates as what exactly?) looks like Mr Barclays Bank - Samuel L Jackson. L for Lloyd.

It is this guy, my hero!

Oh and thought you would also like this.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
tu1.bmp (135.3 KB, 38 views)
File Type: bmp
cs2.bmp (48.0 KB, 36 views)
Old Oct 24th 2006, 11:22 pm

It is this guy, my hero!

Oh and thought you would also like this.
And my hero for you ...
Attached Thumbnails Lessons In Rugby-robbie_williams_3.jpg  
Old Oct 24th 2006, 11:23 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

You lied - you told me you were terribly high brow, important forensic hose swisher - infact you work in a massage parlour!!
Small world!!
so you know hookers too?
small world indeed!
got to get that job application finished but I have foolishly put on Miles Davis "In a Silent Way" --- will have to get the Air CD on instead as I can't think straight with all this Herbie Hancock going on!!
BTW, leave my hose out of polite conversation, if you would, Ta
Old Oct 24th 2006, 11:23 pm

And my hero for you ...

Oink, oink ... You lucky pig!!
Old Oct 24th 2006, 11:27 pm
Straw Man.

And my hero for you ...

He is a bisexual middle of the road cabaret singer! I'm offering you real men and you come back with a guy who has decided to get all his tats surgically removed because it creates a bad image in his eyes!

You are lost on rugby!
Old Oct 24th 2006, 11:39 pm
you dewty owld maan!

Am confused - Sadlers Wells? Theatre in North London? Are you Rugby Matt meets Mr L? Have had too much Bollinger, must say, It's been absolutely fabulous as I take to my bed!!

XX
oh no, I lived in Mines Hall close to Brompton Hospital in South Ken as a student.
Matt is right about the Saddlers of Walsall, West Midlands...Alan Buckley, David Kelly, Jimmie Walker, Don Goodman, Michael Ricketts, Matty Fryatt (me grandad also played for them in 3rd Div Sth. until he got married and me gran told him he had to concentrate on his proper job! - I only found this out after he died and was shown his football medals - by then I had been a supporter of the club for 20 years!!).
I was there in Cardiff in 2001 - great day and a rollercoaster ride!!
Old Oct 24th 2006, 11:48 pm
you dewty owld maan!

He is a bisexual middle of the road cabaret singer! I'm offering you real men and you come back with a guy who has decided to get all his tats surgically removed because it creates a bad image in his eyes! You are lost on rugby!
don't robbie and your Mr Spencer have the same tattoo artist - ?? spooky, maybe they are both cabaret singers in their spare time?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.