Lessons In Rugby

Old Oct 23rd 2006, 12:18 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lessons In Rugby

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Where off the Fulham Rd?

The Saddlers being?

Walsall!
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 12:22 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Walsall!

Am confused - Sadlers Wells? Theatre in North London? Are you Rugby Matt meets Mr L? Have had too much Bollinger, must say, It's been absolutely fabulous as I take to my bed!!

XX
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 12:23 am

Am confused - Sadlers Wells? Theatre in North London? Are you Rugby Matt meets Mr L? Have had too much Bollinger, must say, It's been absolutely fabulous as I take to my bed!!

XX

P.S. None the wiser on the rules of any kind of Rugby?!
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 1:14 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by thebears
There called Australians
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 11:10 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

XX

The Saddler's relate to Walsall being the centre of a thriving saddlery trade from the 18th century onwards.

Funnily enough i took my mastership there a couple of years ago!

And who the hell is Mr L?
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 11:12 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

The Saddler's relate to Walsall being the centre of a thriving saddlery trade from the 18th century onwards.
Funnily enough i took my mastership there a couple of years ago!
And who the hell is Mr L?
just a n00b!
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 11:13 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by lardyl
just a n00b!

I take it your Mr L. God I'm getting confused!
Old Oct 24th 2006, 1:25 am
BE Enthusiast

newkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to behold

P.S. None the wiser on the rules of any kind of Rugby?!
be surte you know the difference between rugby union (all blacks' game, and the sort the play in the 5 nations and on twickenham) and rugby league (the sort the play in hull and wigan).....

nz is a rugby union country......

if youre that way inclined..ie like supporting the blokes rather than the sport, my gal is kinda taken with daniel carter...he did some underwear ads, im sure you can google and then oogle him....

kiwis and all blacks are the same kinda, except you can call the rugby league players kiwis too, but all blacks only refer to rugby union...

Just shout "hes playing the ball on the ground!!!" when there is a scramble for the ball and the other team has possesion, and "theyre slowing the ball down!!!" when there is a scramble for the ball and the all blacks have possession, and youll be rated right up there in terms of rugby know how...

the rest will follow....
Old Oct 24th 2006, 3:26 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by newkiwi

Just shout "hes playing the ball on the ground!!!" when there is a scramble for the ball and the other team has possesion, and "theyre slowing the ball down!!!" when there is a scramble for the ball and the all blacks have possession, and youll be rated right up there in terms of rugby know how...

the rest will follow....
Love it!!
Old Oct 24th 2006, 10:26 pm

Originally Posted by newkiwi
be surte you know the difference between rugby union (all blacks' game, and the sort the play in the 5 nations and on twickenham) and rugby league (the sort the play in hull and wigan).....

nz is a rugby union country......

if youre that way inclined..ie like supporting the blokes rather than the sport, my gal is kinda taken with daniel carter...he did some underwear ads, im sure you can google and then oogle him....

kiwis and all blacks are the same kinda, except you can call the rugby league players kiwis too, but all blacks only refer to rugby union...

the rest will follow....
Methinks am now professional Rugby supporter - even have the accent perfected(ish) "He's playing the ball on the ground!" (As oppossed to "It's in the air?!")

"They're slowing the ball down!" (As opposed to "Gosh, they're making that ball go jolly quick?!")

Am going to google and oogle; that sounds like essential research into the rudiments of the game. Way advanced from my "black is flattering?"

Are they rich? In their experience of life as a whole, obviously?! Would I be that shallow?
Old Oct 24th 2006, 10:32 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

I take it your Mr L. God I'm getting confused!
too right! sarcastic bugga 'n' all!!

Also I am on the Irn Bru at the moment so you won't get much sense out of me!! :scared:
Old Oct 24th 2006, 10:39 pm

Originally Posted by lardyl
too right! sarcastic bugga 'n' all!!

Also I am on the Irn Bru at the moment so you won't get much sense out of me!! :scared:

Irn Bru loop da loo? Loolah in Loolahville? Population - now two!!!

Take it get you get this bizarre "game" of mis-shapen men with a mis-shapen ball? Me? Am still totally confused! May just turn up in black to the nearest bar, like the Merry Widow, sit enigmatically at the bar smoking a More fag and sipping Bolly, whilst smiling at random men in shorts on the big screen.
Old Oct 24th 2006, 10:40 pm
Straw Man.

Methinks am now professional Rugby supporter - even have the accent perfected(ish) "He's playing the ball on the ground!" (As oppossed to "It's in the air?!")

"They're slowing the ball down!" (As opposed to "Gosh, they're making that ball go jolly quick?!")

Am going to google and oogle; that sounds like essential research into the rudiments of the game. Way advanced from my "black is flattering?"

Are they rich? In their experience of life as a whole, obviously?! Would I be that shallow?

You may like to check this guy out.
Attached Thumbnails Lessons In Rugby-c1.jpg  
Old Oct 24th 2006, 10:42 pm
you dewty owld maan!

Irn Bru loop da loo? Loolah in Loolahville? Population - now two!!!
Take it get you get this bizarre "game" of mis-shapen men with a mis-shapen ball? Me? Am still totally confused! May just turn up in black to the nearest bar, like the Merry Widow, sit enigmatically at the bar smoking a More fag and sipping Bolly, whilst smiling at random men in shorts on the big screen.
yeah been watching union since I was a kid (on Grandstand), also we used to play league at skool (safer than dodging hockey sticks!!). So I know my "Gary Owen" from me "up and under" so to speak.....
Irn Bru is brain food for me - sends me hyper and gets the blood sugar right up - need it tonight as I have a job application to fill in and I have a stinky winky cold setting in - damn those kids!!!
Old Oct 24th 2006, 10:43 pm
you dewty owld maan!

You may like to check this guy out.
gawd blimey - if I keep drinking Irn Bru will I look like that..... or turn orange~??

It does send me loopa da doopah..... fancy a glass ??? There's 2litres here to use up!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.