Lenny Henry

Old Jun 24th 2012, 6:29 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lenny Henry

Is anybody from this board going to see Lenny Henry in Wellington on Wednesday evening?
Old Jun 24th 2012, 6:42 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Lenny Henry

Oooo. I'd love to. He is from Mr BEVs neck of the woods.
Old Jun 24th 2012, 6:47 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Wish I was but can't justify the time at the mo.
Heard him doing an interview on the radio the other day and he was great.
Bostin'
Old Jun 24th 2012, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold

He's not been funny ...........for a long time
Old Jun 24th 2012, 11:50 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zaras dad
humpf...........
Old Jun 24th 2012, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

janeyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Lenny Henry

I Haven't heard Bostin for 20 years I now feel home sick! perhaps some Faggots and Pays will help with HP sauce lol!
I am from Brumichan didn't yu know
Old Jun 24th 2012, 10:14 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by zaras dad
+1
Old Jun 24th 2012, 10:59 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by janeyk
I Haven't heard Bostin for 20 years I now feel home sick! perhaps some Faggots and Pays will help with HP sauce lol!
I am from Brumichan didn't yu know
Grey Pays ?

Husband's from Wolvo.
Old Jun 30th 2012, 8:59 am
you dewty owld maan!

Originally Posted by BEVS
Grey Pays ?

Husband's from Wolvo.
Ya bay rung!

Born in wolvo but lived in dudley for my sins
Old Jun 30th 2012, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

The show was great, I had a good few laughs. Can someone please confirm if it's true that there was a disco in Dudley zoo in the 70/80s....
Old Jun 30th 2012, 11:44 am
you dewty owld maan!

Originally Posted by cappuccino
The show was great, I had a good few laughs. Can someone please confirm if it's true that there was a disco in Dudley zoo in the 70/80s....
there was one right next to the zoo......you literally could hop into one place from the other.
I went there in about 1982.

According to me dad the Queen Mary Ballroom, which was inside the zoo and it might have had discos. It was a music and dance venue in the 50s.

Next to sea lions apparently

Last edited by lardyl; Jun 30th 2012 at 11:46 am. Reason: Next to sea lions apparently
Old Jun 30th 2012, 5:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

positive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lardyl
there was one right next to the zoo......you literally could hop into one place from the other.
I went there in about 1982.

According to me dad the Queen Mary Ballroom, which was inside the zoo and it might have had discos. It was a music and dance venue in the 50s.

Next to sea lions apparently
Hi Lardyl
Your dad would be right, we lived in Dudley from 1974-1993 and did visit the Queen Mary ballroom, in the zoo, for a disco ha ha. Wow that takes me back!! My son actually was in a comedy programme with Lenny Henry, picked from his school in the 80's. I think it was actually filmed in the zoo as well.
All the best Pam.
Old Jun 30th 2012, 10:34 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Jul 1st 2012, 12:13 am
you dewty owld maan!

so much irony there it's untrue..............