Leeds United

Old Oct 5th 2011, 6:39 am
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leeds United

Originally Posted by BEVS
Right then my lovelies. That stops here with you lot. Nelsompom. Mightyblade and you Nelsonpom.

All you Nelson and ex-Nelson folk. You take it to PM or an fancy mobile phone.

Comprendez?

Thanks.
I am guessing you agree with calling justcol scum as you are berating me twice for taking offence to the scum line and allowing heal to say what he wants. Fair enough you obviously don't like man utd either
Old Oct 5th 2011, 6:44 am
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heal
So its ok for you to be abusive and call people an arse,and its ok for you to dislike things but don't like other peoples opinions,I think you have double standards and should look closer to home when calling people an arse.it was the only two fingers I could find
I take offence to the word scum, rapists and paedaphiles are scum. Being an arse is common practice, I am often an arse (normally after 3 pints) but am never scum ! An opinion should be balanced and judging someone on their football team well .....
Old Oct 5th 2011, 7:20 am
Leeds to Nelson

Heal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really nice

I think we should put this to bed now, my experience is that the word scum is widely used amongst football fans and have heard it said against Leeds fans many times ,it doesn't really upset me that much to be honest.If I've upset any body let me say sorry to everyone and leave the board to helping people who are either in New Zealand or hoping to come like it helped me.
Old Oct 5th 2011, 7:41 am
BE Forum Addict

barnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond repute

Lets all be mates and start supporting Auckland City FC (or your nearest NZ team)

There's already a Bury fan and a Barnsley fan (me) up for going to the games.

Grass roots NZ football, that's the future.
Old Oct 5th 2011, 8:07 am
Leeds to Nelson

Heal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really nice

here here,I must say I'm pleasantly surprised at the mainland league, and the standard of some of the junior teams is brilliant I watched a young player a few weeks ago and he was one of the best 10 year olds I've seen including academy players at pro clubs in the uk, so I'd say the future of New Zealand football is looking very good.
Old Oct 5th 2011, 8:34 am
Stoke City fanatic

Originally Posted by Heal
I think we should put this to bed now, my experience is that the word scum is widely used amongst football fans and have heard it said against Leeds fans many times ,it doesn't really upset me that much to be honest.If I've upset any body let me say sorry to everyone and leave the board to helping people who are either in New Zealand or hoping to come like it helped me.
Fair enough. Just a different view point I suppose and to me scum is a horrible word but I guess as a Stoke fan I don't often hear that sort of language
Old Oct 5th 2011, 8:36 am
Stoke City fanatic

Originally Posted by barnsleymat
Lets all be mates and start supporting Auckland City FC (or your nearest NZ team)

There's already a Bury fan and a Barnsley fan (me) up for going to the games.

Grass roots NZ football, that's the future.
Be good to see some more footie even if I am used to a slightly more sophisticated level of football than a Bury or Barnsley fan
Old Oct 5th 2011, 8:47 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Quick Bevs shut it down..... they'v all been at the Speights they'll only start again when the morning hangovers take over..........
Old Oct 5th 2011, 8:50 am
Stoke City fanatic

Originally Posted by Stormer999
Quick Bevs shut it down..... they'v all been at the Speights they'll only start again when the morning hangovers take over..........
The day when I am on the Speights will be a very sad day .....
Old Oct 5th 2011, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

barnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nelsonpom
Be good to see some more footie even if I am used to a slightly more sophisticated level of football than a Bury or Barnsley fan
Only supported Stoke since they reach the Prem then?
Old Oct 5th 2011, 8:55 am
Stoke City fanatic

Only supported Stoke since they reach the Prem then?
When were they not in the prem ????
Old Oct 5th 2011, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

When were they not in the prem ????

Been to the Victoria Ground many times, I think the last time the match was cancelled an hour before kick off. We had a tape on in the car so never heard it'd been called off, got right to the ground.

BTW The Victoria Ground was the place Stoke played before the Brittania was built!
Old Oct 5th 2011, 9:13 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I am guessing
Not a good idea is that .

3 folks from the same area ,where everyone, knows someone ,who knows everyone who knows someone.

Give it up. Coz funny enough, I also know the same as.
Old Oct 5th 2011, 5:02 pm
Stoke City fanatic

Originally Posted by BEVS
Not a good idea is that .

3 folks from the same area ,where everyone, knows someone ,who knows everyone who knows someone.

Give it up. Coz funny enough, I also know the same as.
Sorry Bevs don't understand any of the above, I really don't !
Old Oct 5th 2011, 5:23 pm
Stoke City fanatic

Been to the Victoria Ground many times, I think the last time the match was cancelled an hour before kick off. We had a tape on in the car so never heard it'd been called off, got right to the ground.

BTW The Victoria Ground was the place Stoke played before the Brittania was built!
Have to say miss the Vic ! Was lovely old ground and to be honest never wanted them to move. But the Brit has been turnes into a fortress and has a fantastic atmosphere. Also much easier to get to and from the ground esp for us glory hunters who don't live in Stoke

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.