Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

leaving unpaid loans in uk

leaving unpaid loans in uk

Old Dec 8th 2006, 9:12 pm
Just Joined

mr edwards will become famous soon enoughmr edwards will become famous soon enough
Default leaving unpaid loans in uk

what happans if you migrate to new zealand and you got the odd bank or car loan in the uk i know its wrong but can you get away with it
Old Dec 8th 2006, 9:14 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: leaving unpaid loans in uk

Originally Posted by mr edwards
what happans if you migrate to new zealand and you got the odd bank or car loan in the uk i know its wrong but can you get away with it
Uh... you don't do it and you suck it up, be a man, and pay your debts. How's that for an answer?
Old Dec 8th 2006, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Don't burn your bridges. NZ is not for everyone and you may end up back in the UK with zero credit rating.
Do a search and you will see this has been discussed may times and the advice would be PAY UP.

Gill
Old Dec 8th 2006, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

donscbr6 is an unknown quantity at this point

you get arrested if you set foot back in the UK, it shows up when you go through passport control.
Old Dec 8th 2006, 9:17 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

No. You will go to Hell and get your bottom spanked HARD with a spikey 3 pronged fork then it will be inserted into your........ :scared:

PS Welcome to the site
Old Dec 8th 2006, 9:23 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
No. You will go to Hell and get your bottom spanked HARD with a spikey 3 pronged fork then it will be inserted into your........ :scared:
Ooh kinky! Perhaps I should consider leaving a long trail of debts behind me. ROFL!!!
Old Dec 8th 2006, 9:26 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, credit (bad or good) where credit's due - that's a brave first post!!!

They'll still blacklist you in your absence and the world's a small place?! Would you want that hanging over you, assuming you're a model citizen to date?! Like moi!!!
Old Dec 8th 2006, 9:29 pm
Maz

When I moved to France, I didn't realise I'd not totally paid off my car. The remaining debt was tiny, but they caught up with me. It took them until I'd been there 18 months to find me, and it was an honest mistake. I paid it immediately, but it ****ed up my credit in the UK. Thankfully I've got just about the highest credit score (rating/ranking) you can get in the US. *angel emote*
Old Dec 8th 2006, 9:43 pm

Originally Posted by Maz
When I moved to France, I didn't realise I'd not totally paid off my car. The remaining debt was tiny, but they caught up with me. It took them until I'd been there 18 months to find me, and it was an honest mistake. I paid it immediately, but it ****ed up my credit in the UK. Thankfully I've got just about the highest credit score (rating/ranking) you can get in the US. *angel emote*
Credit ratings are funny things. Many moons ago we applied for one of these in-house interest free jobbies on a new sofa and were refused as we had no credit - no mortgage, no credit cards, no debt???

I now run credit checks at work on in-going tenants to rental properties ... some tell us their credit will be bad, couple of county court judegements for student loans; mobile phones when they were younger etc, etc. Even bankruptcy. Then I run a credit check and NOTHING??!!!

Unreliable and plain silly. The check is done against the property - not the person per se???? So if in rental - be warned, if it had dodgy tenant in situ for a while, could come up on credit check? How mad is that?

Also seems you need to take out credit to get credit?! Tis indeed a mad world!
Old Dec 8th 2006, 10:12 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

PS Welcome to the site

Jack you say it like you know about that spikey fork :scared:
Old Dec 8th 2006, 10:24 pm

Originally Posted by andy&georgina
Jack you say it like you know about that spikey fork :scared:
And where's my "Gosh, you're grown up and knowledgeable" reply????!!!!
Old Dec 8th 2006, 10:30 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
And where's my "Gosh, you're grown up and knowledgeable" reply????!!!!

Sorry Fairy One - " I would suggest you try to settle these debts before leaving the UK - or at least setup some form of payment for these to be paid whilst you are not in the country"

Old Dec 8th 2006, 10:50 pm

Originally Posted by andy&georgina
Sorry Fairy One - " I would suggest you try to settle these debts before leaving the UK - or at least setup some form of payment for these to be paid whilst you are not in the country"

Original poster is on-line, but very quiet?!
Old Dec 9th 2006, 3:23 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

PS Welcome to the site
Dont encourgage him Jack
Old Dec 9th 2006, 7:05 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Original poster is on-line, but very quiet?!
Sounds like a hit and runner to me

Throw in a stupid thread and watch the shit hit the fan.

Ah, but we is cleva and dont start flaming

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.