Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Leaving Do in Hamilton

Leaving Do in Hamilton

Old Nov 15th 2007, 8:13 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Leaving Do in Hamilton

I'm having a leaving do next Friday (23rd) here in Hamilton. If anyone would like to come along, let me know and we can organise a meet-up. Shaozzy is coming, the more the merrier.
Apparently, we kick off at 4.30 at the Loaded Hog - well, it's now called the Old Hog but that's what everyone still calls it
All welcome - well, nearly all.................
Old Nov 15th 2007, 8:58 am
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leaving Do in Hamilton

Wish we could come - but a tad too far!

Hope you have a great evening and all our best wishes to you for your exciting new adventure.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
I'm having a leaving do next Friday (23rd) here in Hamilton. If anyone would like to come along, let me know and we can organise a meet-up. Shaozzy is coming, the more the merrier.
Apparently, we kick off at 4.30 at the Loaded Hog - well, it's now called the Old Hog but that's what everyone still calls it
Would lo to meet up and help you celebrate, unfortunately i'll be driving the welly wench wagon into Welly so certain ladies can get rat arsed.... I expect you'll be one of them soon...
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:02 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Would lo to meet up and help you celebrate, unfortunately i'll be driving the welly wench wagon into Welly so certain ladies can get rat arsed.... I expect you'll be one of them soon...
Can't wait!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 10:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Karen, Hope you have a lovely night out next week.
I'm sure we'll all have one or two or twenty one on you.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:26 am
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light

Have fun and bon voyage.

Alison
Old Nov 15th 2007, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

Happy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to all

Hi Karen,

Have a great night, will drink to you from here Don't forget to have a good bowl of pasta before you go out, and make sure you've got a glass of water by the bed and a couple of cartons of orange in the fridge for the next day
Old Nov 16th 2007, 2:46 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Happy Wanderer
Hi Karen,

Have a great night, will drink to you from here Don't forget to have a good bowl of pasta before you go out, and make sure you've got a glass of water by the bed and a couple of cartons of orange in the fridge for the next day
I'm hoping to come if I can get away from work!
Old Nov 16th 2007, 5:21 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I'm hoping to come if I can get away from work!
looking forward to it!
Many many
Old Nov 16th 2007, 6:39 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

The Welly Wenches will be with you in spirit, Karen! Or should that be "in spirits"? We'll toast to your good health and safe arrival.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 10:12 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by Maz
The Welly Wenches will be with you in spirit, Karen! Or should that be "in spirits"? We'll toast to your good health and safe arrival.
Thanks mate
Old Nov 16th 2007, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

Leewales is a jewel in the roughLeewales is a jewel in the roughLeewales is a jewel in the roughLeewales is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Leaving Do in Hamilton

where u off to not that i'm in the know, but good luck olde sonLee
Old Nov 16th 2007, 11:36 pm
Just Joined

Cram has a brilliant futureCram has a brilliant futureCram has a brilliant futureCram has a brilliant futureCram has a brilliant futureCram has a brilliant future

Hi Karen
can you tell me where it is and ill try to get there cant promise anything everything is still a bit hectic seeing as they made me work pretty much as soon as i got off the plane but if i get chance ill be there be good to meet you after reading your blog for so long

Mark
Old Nov 17th 2007, 12:23 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by Cram
Hi Karen
can you tell me where it is and ill try to get there cant promise anything everything is still a bit hectic seeing as they made me work pretty much as soon as i got off the plane but if i get chance ill be there be good to meet you after reading your blog for so long

Mark
It's on Hood Street - No 27 to be precise. And Hood Street is off the Museum end of Victoria Street
Hope you can make it - I can't remember if I have already given you my mobile number or you may never figure out which one is me!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.