Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Least fave word .......pending

Least fave word .......pending

Old Feb 13th 2009, 5:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Least fave word .......pending

Our current status in the immigration process is 'pending' . What does this mean ? Is it ?

1. information arrived & not been looked at
2.information has been looked at & awaiting decision
3.decision been made but try to make applicant lose will to live

oh and how long is 'pending '

Answers gratefully received
Old Feb 13th 2009, 6:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Least fave word .......pending

How long is a piece of string? I think pending means they have/are looking at paperwork and making a decision. Know this doesn't help the nerves waiting their decision though. Keep fingers xd and stay positive.

Phyl x
Old Feb 13th 2009, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

nick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud of

I have become obsessed with checking the NZIS website and see that horrible word everytime i check it.

Application has only been in since 22nd Jan so still got long time to wait even tho we have a job offer.

My advice is to "Drink Heavily" lol

Good luck
Old Feb 13th 2009, 10:47 pm
Forum Regular

NermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really nice

I think "in progress" would sound better than "pending" and they mean the same I'm sure. Good Luck.
Old Feb 14th 2009, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for responses - I now feel much better
Old Feb 14th 2009, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bolton1
Thanks for responses - I now feel much better
Hi,
Thats useful to know!
I just imagined pending meant that our info was on the bottom of someones in tray at NZ house waiting to see daylight again!!