Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Le Weekend - Lake Rotoiti

Le Weekend - Lake Rotoiti

Old Jul 4th 2012, 4:02 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Smile Le Weekend - Lake Rotoiti

Thought I'd share a couple of pics of where we were last Sunday.
We decided to forgo the mugs of tea on the back deck for a sight of snow upon the ground , cheese sandwiches and a flask.

Last edited by BEVS; Sep 25th 2012 at 3:20 am.
Old Jul 4th 2012, 4:18 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Le Weekend - Lake Rotoiti

Fab photos. How beautiful, another place I need to go to
Old Jul 4th 2012, 4:57 am
Forum Regular

Miss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud of

Gorgeous!

We took a boat over to the hot pools on the side of the lake (in January mind!) and sitting there looking out at the lake was one of those moments that made me remember why I wanted to live here.

Wish we'd had a cheese sanwhich and a flask though
Old Jul 4th 2012, 4:59 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

just beautiful
Old Jul 4th 2012, 6:46 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Miss Nic
Gorgeous!
We took a boat over to the hot pools on the side of the lake (in January mind!) and sitting there looking out at the lake was one of those moments that made me remember why I wanted to live here.
Wish we'd had a cheese sandwhich and a flask though
Wish it was the same lake. This one is on the South Island . Nelson Lakes.

We want hot pools, we do Hanmer. Unless anyone knows a few secret spots along the Lewis Pass..
Old Jul 4th 2012, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

Miss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud ofMiss Nic has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BEVS
Wish it was the same lake. This one is on the South Island . Nelson Lakes.

We want hot pools, we do Hanmer. Unless anyone knows a few secret spots along the Lewis Pass..
Ah, I see! All these mountains and lakes.....I get easily confused