LAX transfer

Old Jul 23rd 2012, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute
Default LAX transfer

Has anybody used LAX to transit between Air New Zealand flights recently? It used to be a pig-pen but wonder what it's like these days?
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 1:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

concretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud of
Default Re: LAX transfer

Originally Posted by cappuccino
Has anybody used LAX to transit between Air New Zealand flights recently? It used to be a pig-pen but wonder what it's like these days?
hi still the same, but they did leave our bags on the plane, and was only in transit for two hours,that was jan /12
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 4:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

snaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nice

We went through twice in the last 10 days and found it very easy, but don't try to be too friendly with the chaps in military style uniform!!! We we last to borad from the transit area and they seemed to think we had something to hide.
We were there 12 hours ago. A shower would help, but I managed with the tap and soap and papers. You'll need to supply a full set of dabs for right hand and left hand and also a photo too, all taken while you are there. Hope this helps.
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

I hate it they are the most paranoid anal bunch when you are going thru and you have to pay for the privlage, i,m thinking if they stopped steaming into other peoples countrys they would have less problems of there own

Neil
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

concretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jan n Neil
I hate it they are the most paranoid anal bunch when you are going thru and you have to pay for the privlage, i,m thinking if they stopped steaming into other peoples countrys they would have less problems of there own

Neil
know what you mean, we have just paid for next two years, for ESTA but looks as though we can get cheaper flights going to hong kong,
Old Jul 24th 2012, 12:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone. I've decided to go via Hong Kong - much more civilised and you can leave the airport if the gap is long enough.
Old Jul 24th 2012, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

BlackCrossInResidence is a name known to allBlackCrossInResidence is a name known to allBlackCrossInResidence is a name known to allBlackCrossInResidence is a name known to allBlackCrossInResidence is a name known to allBlackCrossInResidence is a name known to allBlackCrossInResidence is a name known to allBlackCrossInResidence is a name known to allBlackCrossInResidence is a name known to allBlackCrossInResidence is a name known to allBlackCrossInResidence is a name known to all

I've used it about 7 times in the last 6 years and it seems to have improved a lot over that time. Apparently a couple of years ago the LA mayor told them to get their ass into gear as they were giving the city a bad rep.
Old Jul 24th 2012, 6:34 pm
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute

San Francisco let me out of the airport for a smoke. Just had to redo the screening to get back in.
Old Jul 25th 2012, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

jjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nice

I used LAX (LHR-NZ) 2 weeks ago but since I was changing planes (a bit of a pain in the middle of the night UK time!) I had to disembark, collect my luggage and then re-check in all over again and board another plane. It suprisingly wasn't too bad. they even put my ski bag on the right flight connecting flight, because it didn't come through quickly enough for me to collect it, check it back in and make my flight! Nice for a change!