Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The in laws are following!!!

The in laws are following!!!

Old Mar 15th 2010, 3:21 am
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute
Default The in laws are following!!!

Haze's sister arrives tomorrow morning.
She's got a years work permit, so the house is going to feel smaller.
If she likes it here and applies for residency, it won't be long before the MIL follows.....
I'M BEING OVERRUN...
Old Mar 15th 2010, 3:49 am
Account Closed

harrogate girl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The in laws are following!!!

Originally Posted by hazeandsteve
Haze's sister arrives tomorrow morning.
She's got a years work permit, so the house is going to feel smaller.
If she likes it here and applies for residency, it won't be long before the MIL follows.....
I'M BEING OVERRUN...
Thank god its you and not my IN LAWS still you should have a good time with your sister Good Luck you may need it

Last edited by harrogate girl; Mar 15th 2010 at 5:44 am. Reason: spelling!!!
Old Mar 15th 2010, 4:25 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

All depends on how well you get on with the in-laws and Haze's sister! Good on her for at least trying it out over here
I'm sure Mr Sue would not be so happy if my parents were to move in with us, they get on but the space thing would become an issue for him [and me] So they could move over but with strict instructions that they had to buy their own house
His are NZs so live here already, though a good 2 hours drive away...
Old Mar 15th 2010, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Margaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond repute

As you will be aware we visit our daughter & family for 6 weeks each year. Even in a big house it can be overcrowded. Everyone likes their own space and the house to themselves. That's why when we are there we get away somewhere for a week and then hopefully they are glad to see us back and sorry when we have to leave. The answer is do not overstay your welcome.

June