Last Obstacle!

Old Jan 25th 2010, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

Mudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really nice
Default Last Obstacle!

So frustrated …………………… the only thing holding us up is selling our house, we got the ok and the approval email back at the beginning of December.

I have had the odd butterfly and major second thoughts! But now that’s all behind us and all we want to do is go, our fresh start, we wanted to get there before our girls started their last year of there GCSE’s.

Ok moan over, but everyone else in the same boat, good luck….
Old Jan 25th 2010, 1:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

AngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last Obstacle!

Originally Posted by Mudplug
So frustrated …………………… the only thing holding us up is selling our house, we got the ok and the approval email back at the beginning of December.

I have had the odd butterfly and major second thoughts! But now that’s all behind us and all we want to do is go, our fresh start, we wanted to get there before our girls started their last year of there GCSE’s.

Congrats on your approval

We are waiting & hopefull in getting some good news on that front. We have a business & a house to sell. Business was sold but buyer pulled out at last minute told lots of lies (long story)

you can get it sold soon and start your new life in NZ

Good Luck
Old Jan 25th 2010, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

Mudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really niceMudplug is just really nice

Originally Posted by AngelaandJim
Congrats on your approval

We are waiting & hopefull in getting some good news on that front. We have a business & a house to sell. Business was sold but buyer pulled out at last minute told lots of lies (long story)

you can get it sold soon and start your new life in NZ

Good Luck
Thanks Angela and Jim

It was such a feeling of total relief when c/o sent an email saying approved, altho we have till the end of may to ask for them, then the year to get them stamped, its still a little surreal I suppose not having the visas to look at, makes it still feel like a bit of a dream.

Selling the house is HELL, I hate it, so selling a business as well, double trouble, but do wish you all the best of luck and hopefully they will both go quickly.

When do you hope to be out there by?
Old Jan 25th 2010, 2:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

AngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

It will still feel like a dream till you see the stickers hopefully it won't be too long before you do.

We were hoping to get out to NZ for February but there's no chance of that now it's all going to depend on selling the business we can't even leave someone to run it as that has already been a disaster big time but we'll get there hopefully

for you & yours

Angela
Old Jan 25th 2010, 2:24 pm
Forum Regular

ragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud of

Hi we are in the same boat - job offer withdrawn due to having to wait for MA approvel. now just got to sell the house and try and get another job offer as well.!!!! will all be worth it for us all love Judi x
Old Jan 25th 2010, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

I thought the visa process was long and drawn out, but this just feels like someones dangling a carrot in front of us just out of reach.

Our house has been on the market for 6 months now and altho we are getting viewings no one loves it enough to buy it yet. But still keeping fingers crossed that we might make it out before the years end.
Old Jan 25th 2010, 3:18 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mudplug

Yeah we are the same waiting on selling the house. Still things have been busier and we have had more people throught the door over the last week so

Going to pick up my blue stickers tomo was approved in principle last August but wanted to wait until last min to get stickers as you never know how long it will take to sell house. Is frustrating especially when it looks like you will be arriving in NZ in Winter

good luck with your house too

Dewb x
Old Jan 25th 2010, 3:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute

We have had house on market since October - had a couple of offers but they were so low, we wouldn't be able to get to NZ. My OH employer wants him out there in February but don't think that's going to happen.
The plan is for him to go out first and for me and youngest son to follow, hopefully Aug/Sep.....but my daughter (who has a one year old boy) has just told me that her partner (a Sapper in the Royal Engineers) is possibly of to Afghanistan in September. I couldn't leave her while he is out there, so we will see.
Anyway, best of luck to all of us that have houses to sell and problems to solve! :f ingerscrossed: