British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Last night in the UK....OMG (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/last-night-uk-omg-639563/)

Numptyhead Nov 7th 2009 11:23 pm

Last night in the UK....OMG

Hi

Just a quickie before I go to bed. Its our last night in the UK, as we fly out tomorrow. Its has been a tough few weeks leading up to this night and I think I am kind of shell shocked. We have had stinking horrible colds too:frown:

I hope all is well with you all as I haven't been around much just lately and next time I write, it will be from the other side of the world....yaaaay:thumbsup:
Take Care
Maria and Tom x

simonmarkellis Nov 8th 2009 3:22 am

Re: Last night in the UK....OMG

Have a great flight and enjoy your last night... i hope the great weather lasts till you get here...

love30stm Nov 8th 2009 3:30 am

Originally Posted by Numptyhead (Post 8079991)
Hi

Just a quickie before I go to bed. Its our last night in the UK, as we fly out tomorrow. Its has been a tough few weeks leading up to this night and I think I am kind of shell shocked. We have had stinking horrible colds too:frown:

I hope all is well with you all as I haven't been around much just lately and next time I write, it will be from the other side of the world....yaaaay:thumbsup:
Take Care
Maria and Tom x

All the best and a safe jouney :-)

weejie Nov 8th 2009 3:38 am

Hello there,hope that your journey goes well,see you on the other side soon:thumbsup:

Phyl x

Am Loolah Nov 8th 2009 5:21 am

Awww Maria - that has come around fast!:eek: Best of luck with any final farewells and have a safe journey. The sun is out this end so :fingerscrossed: it will be for when you arrive.

RobDon Nov 8th 2009 5:29 am

Have a good flight and safe landings. :thumbsup:
You are coming to the nice weather hopefully. ;)
Hope NZ is everything you hope for and more. :thumbsup:

Stormer999 Nov 8th 2009 6:12 am

Good luck, nice (1 way) flight and keep in touch.:thumbsup:

Perry Groves Nov 8th 2009 7:45 am

Bon voyage

lardyl Nov 8th 2009 7:50 am

Originally Posted by RobDon (Post 8080535)
Have a good flight and safe landings. :thumbsup:
You are coming to the nice weather hopefully. ;)
Hope NZ is everything you hope for and more. :thumbsup:

ditto - bring that Indian Summer over and we can all be happy! ;)

bourbon-biscuit Nov 8th 2009 8:14 am

Good luck Numptyhead and family- we were sick in the days leading up to departure day too, I think many of us do because of the ENORMOUS stress!!!

Just allow yourselves some R&R time when you land- look forward to hearing your initial thoughts on NZ :)

Persephone Nov 8th 2009 8:53 am

Best of luck and hope you have a safe flight.
Looking forward to seeing you post that you've arrived:thumbsup:
x

Vamps Nov 8th 2009 11:35 am

Good luck and bon voyage.

MnB Nov 8th 2009 11:51 am

No more UK sleeps!!!:thumbsup: been counting down the days with you & can't believe its gone so quick!!! seems like we only saw you yesterday and now you're off!!!!
Hope you've all recovered from colds, dogs have been ok and you've managed to 're-group' enough to enjoy a safe journey to your new home!!!!
See you in February :thumbsup::thumbsup: to celebrate with drinks on the 'dick' hun, keep us posted & let us know you've arrived S&S.....lol MnB x

willand tina_h Nov 8th 2009 2:34 pm

Originally Posted by MnB (Post 8081141)
No more UK sleeps!!!:thumbsup: been counting down the days with you & can't believe its gone so quick!!! seems like we only saw you yesterday and now you're off!!!!
Hope you've all recovered from colds, dogs have been ok and you've managed to 're-group' enough to enjoy a safe journey to your new home!!!!
See you in February :thumbsup::thumbsup: to celebrate with drinks on the 'dick' hun, keep us posted & let us know you've arrived S&S.....lol MnB x

OMG its so quick since you got the blue stickers!!!!!!!!! Have a safe journey and keep in touch,

Take care, thinking of you

:wub: :wub:

Tina. x x x

spankysparkle Nov 8th 2009 3:52 pm

oooh that's sooo exciting! good luck and a safe flight