Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Last night, I dreamt I was in....

Last night, I dreamt I was in....

Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:55 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last night, I dreamt I was in....

Originally Posted by mazi
I know! (A baby?!) But on a more obvious note, my grandmother was very ill in hospital.
Before I say any more, I would like to offer my heartfelt condolences for the loss of you grandmother: it must be very difficult dealing with that loss when you are in a separate country and can't just jump in the car to be with your family
Karen B
Old Feb 13th 2007, 10:01 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mazi
I know! (A baby?!) But on a more obvious note, my grandmother was very ill in hospital.
HOWEVER, I think you 'death' is on a more personal level (think 'new'): is there something new going on in your life (other than your 'toying' with the idea of having kids)
REALLY SORRY FOR HIJACKING THREAD!
(shall we move this to your own thread!?)
New thoughts on career,? have you in the past been separated from family member and now planning meeting up and not sure how that will go? (Shite, have I read on another thread and put it back as being something new?)

Karen B
Old Feb 13th 2007, 10:04 am
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by karonious
Before I say any more, I would like to offer my heartfelt condolences for the loss of you grandmother: it must be very difficult dealing with that loss when you are in a separate country and can't just jump in the car to be with your family
Karen B
Thank you, that's kind of you. I'm jumping on a plane tomorrow so I'll be with my dad - he's the only family associated with my nan. Well, I have a half-brother and she was his grandmother too but he's not like a brother or anything - he's just a bloke with the title 'half-brother'. I do see him occasionally but I just mean we don't have a brother-sister relationship and never grew up together or anything.

You'll understand this given your profession, I'm actually relieved in some small way as I've been waking up everyday wondering if this is the day and I do tend to become a bit preoccupied with death.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 10:05 am
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by karonious
HOWEVER, I think you 'death' is on a more personal level (think 'new'): is there something new going on in your life (other than your 'toying' with the idea of having kids)
REALLY SORRY FOR HIJACKING THREAD!
(shall we move this to your own thread!?)
New thoughts on career,? have you in the past been separated from family member and now planning meeting up and not sure how that will go? (Shite, have I read on another thread and put it back as being something new?)

Karen B
Ok, let's go to 'kids' thread
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:28 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Twig
New Zealand. Well almost. I was up ALL last night in a sort of semi-dreamlike state thinking constantly about all the things that could go wrong if we moved to NZ. Not major things, but little things, like how soon the kids should start school when we go over and what if our rental home is horrible, we'll be in it for a year and so on and so on. All sodding night

Oh my god. If I'm like this now, I'll be a bloody insomniac when the time really comes!!

Do you all have really nice dreams? (I probably don't want the answer to that one).
...continent ... Hell of a mess