The Last few days

Old Aug 23rd 2006, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

waynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Last few days

Originally Posted by poppets
you lot wil make me blub soon, pass kleenex please
Good luck Wayne & Jane
Thanks to you all, im now blubbing again.
Jane
Old Sep 3rd 2006, 10:46 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by poppets
okie dokie

you need MSN messenger (just need to sign up with MSN - its ok danny its free )on your computer to start with, then you just install the software on webcam to the comp. easy pesy
web cams cost roughly £45 (logitech quickcam pro 5000) (we got these)you can get them cheaper though

look at dabs.com

we gave ours to the olds as Christmas presents!!
Is that buying them in the UK or in NZ? Prive wise I mean? I know you put £'s but just checking!
Old Sep 3rd 2006, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Is that buying them in the UK or in NZ? Prive wise I mean? I know you put £'s but just checking!
we brought them in Uk with dabs.com, hubby uses them loads but you can get other webcams & you can buy on high st
Old Sep 5th 2006, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ash1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pinkninny
dreading saying good bye, had a massive cry couple of weeks ago, at the thought of my niece and nephew forgetting their favorite auntie. so god only knows what i will be like when i have to say good bye. but what we are doing is giving every one a stay in touch pac, containing, web cams, mics, so once there and settled i can see every one as and when, good luck with every thing
HI
Good idea about webcams etc, just waiting to exchange on house, getting closer will relax once exchanged as by then it will def happen. We were going to get my inlaws a computer and webcams before we go set it up etc. Does anyone know the diff between having msn and webcam or skype?
Good luck and hope all works out for you.