Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Last day in the "Land of my Fathers"

Last day in the "Land of my Fathers"

Old Jan 12th 2013, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

Celticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud of
Default Last day in the "Land of my Fathers"

Hi All,

Well, it's finally arrived. The last full day here in North Wales.

We start the Journey to the "Land of the Long White Cloud" this time tomorrow.

Ian & Jayne.
Old Jan 12th 2013, 8:26 am
Movin on

skends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Last day in the "Land of my Fathers"

Have a safe trip!
Old Jan 12th 2013, 8:31 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

have a good nights sleep

hope the journey is a good one
Old Jan 12th 2013, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

TommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by skends
Have a safe trip!
+1

Old Jan 12th 2013, 9:58 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Hope all goes well for you.
Old Jan 12th 2013, 12:15 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Celticknight
Hi All,

Ian & Jayne.
Hi there......its certainly been a 'long journey' for you so far!,,,,good luck & safe travels.....and enjoy!!!! it will have all been worth it I'm sure
Old Jan 12th 2013, 4:41 pm
NZ wannabe

Synky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to all

Well done for staying the course. Let us know what you think!
Old Jan 12th 2013, 8:00 pm

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one. It's been a long road for you, now there's only 12,000 miles left ! My BIL is from Swansea, him, my sister and their two kids have happy memories of holidays to north wales. Not least as that's where the Ffestiniog railway is, I think. Yeah, ok you live in the reality of north wales so it will soon be time to say, 'yakky dah' (sp) to Whangarei. (How long 'till you see the first Welsh flag in Whangarei 'cause there's one or two in here in Wanganui.)

Have you said goodbye to Max Boyce ? You will never again be expected to pronounce Llanfair..........gogogoch on demand !

Last edited by Snap Shot; Jan 12th 2013 at 8:04 pm.
Old Jan 12th 2013, 9:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Your journey has been a long one up to now but safe journey & happy landings on this side.
Old Jan 12th 2013, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

RachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to all

How exciting Have a great journey xx
Old Jan 12th 2013, 11:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute

Are yu here yet? Hope it was an easy trip over.
Kaz
Old Jan 13th 2013, 4:33 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Celticknight
Hi All,

Ian & Jayne.
Ah me. It's been a long old time for you both.

Wishing you a safe flight and happy landings.

May NZ be all that you hope and wish for.
Old Jan 13th 2013, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

Celticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud of

Hi All,

thanks for the Wishes,

Taxi picking us up in an hour for Manchester Airport, Then down to Heathrow via Business Class. Yeh, and me in my New Wales Top and New Trainers. Should fit right in with every one :-)

Will update again when we Land.

Ian & Jayne.
Old Jan 13th 2013, 8:41 am
Just Joined

oldbull is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi m8,
Best of luck to you and yours!!!!!
Im happy it finally happened for you;-)
regards C
Old Jan 13th 2013, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

chris the property man is just really nicechris the property man is just really nicechris the property man is just really nicechris the property man is just really nicechris the property man is just really nicechris the property man is just really nicechris the property man is just really nicechris the property man is just really nicechris the property man is just really nicechris the property man is just really nice

I spent many a great family holiday in North Wales. I also did a lot of days out to places like Aberystwyth and Conway. I'm afraid that there's no castles here, but there's plenty to see and do.

Hope you have a safe journey (I hate those flights!) and good luck with your fresh start in Godzone.

Chris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.