Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Lake Taupo by helicopter

Lake Taupo by helicopter

Old Aug 4th 2006, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lake Taupo by helicopter

Originally Posted by helinuk
Danny LOL. No didn't feel a thing.... it's not got to me yet I just checked in my profile.

You've got loads!! What are you doing to people? I now have an extra block, called a 'reputation'. I am so happy. Hopefully by the end of the year,I'll have enough to build meself a house! Nothing happened to me either when it arrived,just a tingle when I realised it had happened. My wife says that happens to her all the time!!
Old Aug 4th 2006, 11:22 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
You've got loads!! What are you doing to people? I now have an extra block, called a 'reputation'. I am so happy. Hopefully by the end of the year,I'll have enough to build meself a house! Nothing happened to me either when it arrived,just a tingle when I realised it had happened. My wife says that happens to her all the time!!
I simply give people my pearls of wisdom

... hope your wife knows about your 'reputation' ...
Old Aug 4th 2006, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

I simply give people my pearls of wisdom

... hope your wife knows about your 'reputation' ...

Only too well!She doesn't know it's been boosted again though,she likes it boosted! Ho ho . How did you download that badge?
Old Aug 4th 2006, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Danny LOL. No didn't feel a thing.... it's not got to me yet I just checked in my profile.

Incidentally,just had reply from Sue,the stars relate to how many posts you've sent,the blocks are the Karma!! So there you have it!
Old Aug 4th 2006, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Only too well!She doesn't know it's been boosted again though,she likes it boosted! Ho ho . How did you download that badge?
I asked my BE member 'Bordy' how he got his avatar of his footy team - he knew I followed St KIlda so offered to minimise it and send it to me - I paid him with a packet of 'Revels' when I went to Melbourne last jan.
Sorry I don't know how to reduce the size of a picture- I have to ask my kids if its something outa the ordinary pc wise. fortunately son is studying computer vis. at uni!
Old Aug 4th 2006, 8:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

I asked my BE member 'Bordy' how he got his avatar of his footy team - he knew I followed St KIlda so offered to minimise it and send it to me - I paid him with a packet of 'Revels' when I went to Melbourne last jan.
Sorry I don't know how to reduce the size of a picture- I have to ask my kids if its something outa the ordinary pc wise. fortunately son is studying computer vis. at uni!
What the hell is avatar? And how cheap are you? Revels? You haven't stipulated whether it's a family pack or a normal bag. They do rock though. God bless revels and all who sail in them.We all hate coffee,but we never spit em out do we? Oh no.Choccy far too valuable in life. Love it!!!
Old Aug 4th 2006, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

What the hell is avatar? And how cheap are you? Revels? You haven't stipulated whether it's a family pack or a normal bag. They do rock though. God bless revels and all who sail in them.We all hate coffee,but we never spit em out do we? Oh no.Choccy far too valuable in life. Love it!!!
The picture is called an avatar- go to your profile and you'll see a section that says add avatar
Amazing what some people will do for something they crave
Just you wait till you've been in NZ a few yrs...the craving for things you didn't even know you loved will emerge!
Old Aug 4th 2006, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

The picture is called an avatar- go to your profile and you'll see a section that says add avatar
Amazing what some people will do for something they crave
Just you wait till you've been in NZ a few yrs...the craving for things you didn't even know you loved will emerge!

Yep.That could be a worry. Things I may miss-emailing as someone who didnt know what they're talking about,chippy curry,comedy,no need for suncream,German lager,Irish cider,Irish whiskey,Baileys (is there a theme here),decent Euro chocolate,fat women/men.
Things I won't miss-emailing as an amateur,asbo's,Torys,Labour ( New or otherwise),chippy curry,tax,petrol prices,scallies,stolen anything being driven past here,fat women/men,stress,getting hammered/pubs,being arrested for ridiculous-Ididn't do it-things,foreign phone callers called Nathan selling me mobiles (sorry!!),George Bush's influence,Everton,Manchester United,mini bikes,Jose Morinho,line dancing (please?).
Old Aug 4th 2006, 10:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jude J
You make me laugh!

males me giggle to, i love a good laugh
Old Aug 5th 2006, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

waynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to behold

Yep.That could be a worry. Things I may miss-emailing as someone who didnt know what they're talking about,chippy curry,comedy,no need for suncream,German lager,Irish cider,Irish whiskey,Baileys (is there a theme here),decent Euro chocolate,fat women/men.
Things I won't miss-emailing as an amateur,asbo's,Torys,Labour ( New or otherwise),chippy curry,tax,petrol prices,scallies,stolen anything being driven past here,fat women/men,stress,getting hammered/pubs,being arrested for ridiculous-Ididn't do it-things,foreign phone callers called Nathan selling me mobiles (sorry!!),George Bush's influence,Everton,Manchester United,mini bikes,Jose Morinho,line dancing (please?).
Hi danny,
whats wrong with fat women/men walking pass your house?

I do spit the coffee revels out because they are horrid
Oh and i am a Leeds utd fan and hubby a owls fan.
Is salsa ok with you as this big fat woman might be even fatter if not
Jane
Old Aug 5th 2006, 8:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by waynepfry
Hi danny,
whats wrong with fat women/men walking pass your house?

I do spit the coffee revels out because they are horrid
Oh and i am a Leeds utd fan and hubby a owls fan.
Is salsa ok with you as this big fat woman might be even fatter if not
Jane
I don't have a problem with fat people in general,just the ones who've been the chippy on the way home and can't fit between the wall and my parked car (approx 5 feet),and leave grease marks down my car!
Salsa is fine if it controls the enormous poundage put on after a visit to Valentine's.I can hardly talk,17.5 stone of sweat and lager,my wife says she loves me,but not convinced.
Dirty Leeds? They hate man u as much as we do-they ok with me.What ever happened to the mighty Owls? Mind you-wife's a Sunderland fan (Geordies-stop sniggering-I can hear you!!),so no coment there.
Old Aug 5th 2006, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

waynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to behold

I don't have a problem with fat people in general,just the ones who've been the chippy on the way home and can't fit between the wall and my parked car (approx 5 feet),and leave grease marks down my car!
Salsa is fine if it controls the enormous poundage put on after a visit to Valentine's.I can hardly talk,17.5 stone of sweat and lager,my wife says she loves me,but not convinced.
Dirty Leeds? They hate man u as much as we do-they ok with me.What ever happened to the mighty Owls? Mind you-wife's a Sunderland fan (Geordies-stop sniggering-I can hear you!!),so no coment there.
I couldn't tell you i switch off when he mentions them, I do know he's gutted as we fly out just before their first game
cheers Jane
Old Aug 5th 2006, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

I couldn't tell you i switch off when he mentions them, I do know he's gutted as we fly out just before their first game
cheers Jane
#

Got to be honest here Jane-I think it's probably a blessing. Tell you what-take his mind off it by passing through Taupo and putting him on a helicopter for an hour. Being a Sheff Wed fan-it'll be the bigest high for a number of years.
Here's one to cheer him up. About 1986-87,Anfield Liverpool 0- Sheff Wed 2, Bruce Grobbelllllaaaaaaarrr accepts another bung-comes flying out to the half way line and misses the ball. Caught the sodding cash though didn't he. Swine.
Old Aug 5th 2006, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

#

Got to be honest here Jane-I think it's probably a blessing. Tell you what-take his mind off it by passing through Taupo and putting him on a helicopter for an hour. Being a Sheff Wed fan-it'll be the bigest high for a number of years.
Here's one to cheer him up. About 1986-87,Anfield Liverpool 0- Sheff Wed 2, Bruce Grobbelllllaaaaaaarrr accepts another bung-comes flying out to the half way line and misses the ball. Caught the sodding cash though didn't he. Swine.
Wayne my OH has just got out of bed! comments will be coming soon be gentle with him hang over from hell !!!!!.
Jane
Old Aug 5th 2006, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Wayne my OH has just got out of bed! comments will be coming soon be gentle with him hang over from hell !!!!!.
Jane

please don't be too gentle. i'm enjoying this!
Here Wayne have a hair of the dog it'll make you feel better

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.