Reload this Page >

Lager!! In Auckland

Lager!! In Auckland

Old Jun 25th 2015, 4:16 am
Just Joined

Murrayafc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lager!! In Auckland

Hey folks

I've not been on here in a while, last time was when I was planning to move here I've now been here a year and a half and have a major problem....

I cant find anywhere that sells Tenants lager, I initially got some from that UK shop Albany but they never seem to have it anymore, anybody know anywhere else in Auckland to try im getting sick of carlsberg and Heineken..

1st world problem
Old Jun 25th 2015, 7:54 am
She'll be right

Pom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: Lager!! In Auckland

Have you tried any of NZ's craft beer? Some of it is excellent. My personal fave's are the Emerson's Pilsner and Mac's Hop Rocker. Similar to lager but probably not quite as light. Heaps to chose from in supermarkets or have a go at brewing your own
Old Jun 25th 2015, 8:27 pm
Just Joined

Murrayafc is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah I've tried a variety of different ones, some are pretty good. I think tenants is more for the taste of home than anything else.
Old Jun 30th 2015, 5:59 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Murrayafc
Hey folks

I've not been on here in a while, last time was when I was planning to move here I've now been here a year and a half and have a major problem....

I cant find anywhere that sells Tenants lager, I initially got some from that UK shop Albany but they never seem to have it anymore, anybody know anywhere else in Auckland to try im getting sick of carlsberg and Heineken..
Nothing wrong with a bit of what you fancy eh?

Let's help this along a little. I'll move it into the main NZ forum for a bit and re-label the thread to include Auckand. That might flush out the secret Tennent Lager lot.
Old Jun 30th 2015, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lager!! In Auckland

Originally Posted by Murrayafc
I think tenants is more for the taste of home than anything else.
I struck lucky, my local has Boddies bitter on tap which was my tipple back home.

Have a loom here, they only charge about 10 bucks delivery.
If they ain't got it you can ask and they'll try and get some.
Old Jun 30th 2015, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

nikkijane88 has a reputation beyond reputenikkijane88 has a reputation beyond reputenikkijane88 has a reputation beyond reputenikkijane88 has a reputation beyond reputenikkijane88 has a reputation beyond reputenikkijane88 has a reputation beyond reputenikkijane88 has a reputation beyond reputenikkijane88 has a reputation beyond reputenikkijane88 has a reputation beyond reputenikkijane88 has a reputation beyond reputenikkijane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lager!! In Auckland

Might be like Guinness though and not travel well