Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

ladies - Boots No 7 products - can you get them here?

ladies - Boots No 7 products - can you get them here?

Old Nov 24th 2010, 3:16 am
Forum Regular

keeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud of
Default ladies - Boots No 7 products - can you get them here?

having a conversation with a friend today about girly things including hair & make up etc and got talking about Boots No 7. I am sure I was told you could get it here, not in many places, but you could. Does anyone know? in particular where in hamilton can it be found? thanks
Old Nov 24th 2010, 3:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ladies - Boots No 7 products - can you get them here?

poste+ at the base have a very small range.
Old Nov 24th 2010, 5:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,

I have found a few No 7 and sanctury products at Postie plus, and they cheaper than the UK
Jo
Old Nov 24th 2010, 6:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Postie+ import end of range stuff and it's a bit random and often surprising what they have, however there's one of the main pharmacy chains that sells Boots products. Can't remember which one though.
Old Nov 24th 2010, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

keeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud of

Ah ok postie plus / postie whatever its called! Thanks we'l try that.

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
Postie+ import end of range stuff and it's a bit random and often surprising what they have, however there's one of the main pharmacy chains that sells Boots products. Can't remember which one though.
That's what I thought, that there was a pharmacy chain that sold it. Did a google search this afternoon and it turned up nothing.... will keep trying!

Thanks
Old Nov 24th 2010, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keeny
Ah ok postie plus / postie whatever its called! Thanks we'l try that.

That's what I thought, that there was a pharmacy chain that sold it. Did a google search this afternoon and it turned up nothing.... will keep trying!

Thanks
Unichem
Old Nov 24th 2010, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

pricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond repute

Postie plus tends to sell end of lines. Some of the stuff can be pretty rancid as is at the end of it's useful life sometimes so buyer beware.

I think that Life pharmacy used to sell it, I think, that or Unichem
Old Nov 24th 2010, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

Mrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really niceMrs Pointer is just really nice

I was just planning on bringing a lifetime supply of No 7 tinted moisturiser....it's the only thing I'm not allergic to.
Old Nov 25th 2010, 5:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mickey_d
Unichem
Thanks! off to find a unichem tomorrow now