Korean Air

Old Jul 6th 2009, 3:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Korean Air

Hiya All,
Just looking at one way flights and Korean Air seem to be the cheapest at the moment.
Has anyone flown with them before or does anyone know if they are ok?
Any info greatly appreciated.
Old Jul 6th 2009, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Korean Air

Originally Posted by RobDon
Hiya All,
Just looking at one way flights and Korean Air seem to be the cheapest at the moment.
Has anyone flown with them before or does anyone know if they are ok?
Any info greatly appreciated.
Hi used them last year for our recci trip, would use them again, flight has great and service was very good

Old Jul 7th 2009, 3:55 am
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

Flew with them last year- no particular problems. Only thing to bear in mind is that when we flew the Auckland- Seoul leg had no personal TVs, but this was compensated imo by the break in journey with free layover. The kids and I had a wonderful hotel but my husband who flew a few weeks later had a crap one. The food was fine but the service schedule meant that on both legs they served food on the second and second to last hour only with lights down inbetween- my kids were starving and they had no food to offer them except greasy cake and nuts.
Old Jul 7th 2009, 6:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Flown with them twice, both times great flights. Watch out for the onward flights where there is a long stop over. You get put up in a great hotel in Seoul, but I would chose to collect my bags. Last time we checked bags straight through and they were severely rifled over night at the airport. Korean Air would not accept responsibility as they do not 'look after' the bags themselves and we did not find out about the interference til we got home. They said we should have opened our bags in front of Korean Air officials at the airport...yeah right!! (most annoyed as they pinched some of my Perkynanas, a SERIOUS crime in my book )