Korean air

Old Jun 7th 2009, 2:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Korean air

Hi all, has anyone any experience of flying with Korean air? They have some good prices and flight times/stopovers at the moment but I don't know of anyone who has travelled with them. As smeone who is not at her happiest when 35,000 ft high I need to know they are not old crates Thanks all, Bevissa
Old Jun 7th 2009, 4:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Korean air

Have no idea about them sorry hun, have you checked emirates they were very cheap about 2 weeks ago !!
Old Jun 7th 2009, 5:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bevissa, have flown with Korean Air twice, no problems at all. The cabin crew are very very polite and helpful, food ok - I normally take snacks and just make sure all gone or binned before entry into NZ. Sometimes don't get the tv in the back of the seat on each leg of the flight. If you have a short stopover at Incheon Airport there is the airport hotel, not too expensive and you get to lie down for a while!!If it's the flight where they don't have an onward flight til the next day you get taken to Seoul and stay in a nice hotel, all food and drinks included (except mini bar be careful) and a meal at the airport too. The airport is lovely and clean too and plenty of seats - think the complete opposite of Heathrow and there you have it!
Any thing else just ask away
Old Jun 7th 2009, 5:47 pm
Banned

srah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to allsrah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bevissa65
Hi all, has anyone any experience of flying with Korean air? They have some good prices and flight times/stopovers at the moment but I don't know of anyone who has travelled with them. As smeone who is not at her happiest when 35,000 ft high I need to know they are not old crates Thanks all, Bevissa
I flew Heathrow to Seoul on one of their 747's a couple of weeks ago and had no complaints. The flight wasn't busy in business class and really I could not fault them.