Knock knock

Old Jun 30th 2009, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

sophiedb has a brilliant futuresophiedb has a brilliant futuresophiedb has a brilliant futuresophiedb has a brilliant futuresophiedb has a brilliant futuresophiedb has a brilliant futuresophiedb has a brilliant futuresophiedb has a brilliant future
Default Knock knock

hello, I've posted here before but have lapsed in my participation

At the moment we live in Poole, UK and are planning to move to Christchurch, NZ. This will probably happen soon after Xmas due to hubby's impending redundancy.

He's Kiwi, our 2yo daughter will have NZ citizenship once I get round to filing the paperwork *cough* and I'll get a partnership visa once we convince the medics that I'm no longer cancerous.

Um, that's about it for now
Old Jul 1st 2009, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

Wellington Will is a name known to allWellington Will is a name known to allWellington Will is a name known to allWellington Will is a name known to allWellington Will is a name known to allWellington Will is a name known to allWellington Will is a name known to allWellington Will is a name known to allWellington Will is a name known to allWellington Will is a name known to allWellington Will is a name known to all
Default Re: Knock knock

Well, best of luck. I hope it all goes according to plan, I don't want to make light of it, but the redundancy could turn out to be a very good thing.
Old Jul 1st 2009, 7:19 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hallo you again, from a Bournemouth born and bred girl
Old Jul 1st 2009, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

sophiedb has a brilliant futuresophiedb has a brilliant futuresophiedb has a brilliant futuresophiedb has a brilliant futuresophiedb has a brilliant futuresophiedb has a brilliant futuresophiedb has a brilliant futuresophiedb has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by BEVS
Hallo you again, from a Bournemouth born and bred girl
Haha, me too! I did leave for a few years (well, 8 or so) then came back to just across the road Time to leave properly soon though, I think.
Old Jul 1st 2009, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Wellington Will
Well, best of luck. I hope it all goes according to plan, I don't want to make light of it, but the redundancy could turn out to be a very good thing.
Thanks We were planning to move to NZ mid-late 2010, so all it's really done is sped up the timetable. Hubby hasn't been in that job long enough to get a payout, though he will get paid his 3 months' notice period in lieu of actually working it. This should enable him to tart up the house nicely for sale *fingers crossed* do some overseas job hunting and so on..

It does mean that my dad can stop banging on about how we'd be idiots to move to NZ without a job lined up when we have perfectly good ones here. Which is true, but my p/t job will barely cover our mortgage, let alone food and bills, and f/t work is hard to find at the mo - I've been trying!
Old Jul 1st 2009, 9:57 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Who's there?!

Welcome back.
Old Jul 4th 2009, 12:19 pm
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Who's there?!
Was gonna do the "Who's there?" joke!