Kiwi's Lose

Old Oct 6th 2007, 9:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kiwi's Lose

Originally Posted by reecefam
As long as you are around...at 5pm tomorrow gmt...to talk about what went wrong with the Scottish defence!!!!
don't you be late then...........jacky
Old Oct 6th 2007, 9:53 pm
patience...is a virtue!!!

reecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by garryhg
Dont you worry...i wont...but unlike the Scottish, when England play...i do hope you guys have a good game but do feel they will be too strong, especially as their defence is the best in the World Cup to date...but hey...good luck.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

Dont you worry...i wont...but unlike the Scottish, when England play...i do hope you guys have a good game but do feel they will be too strong, especially as their defence is the best in the World Cup to date...but hey...good luck.
scottish don't actually have a problem with the english team when they are playing.....its the media coverage and the comentators that spoil it for me...

anytime there has been trouble with english supporters,be it abroad or in britain.....theyt class these thugs as british.....but when england win anything they are english....

as far as i can see now all blacks are out,it opens it up to anyone.....but would be good for us to win......as someone pointed out....we never win anything
Old Oct 6th 2007, 10:27 pm
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

I might have had some sympathy for AB fans if I hadnt had to suffer 3 weeks of insults about English rugby but I have so no sympathy from me.

New Zealander have basically been unbearable on the subject of Rugby for so long they deserved to have this result stuffed up 'em, Allez les bleu! this week but Allez les blancs next week . Southern hemisphere dominance my arse
Old Oct 6th 2007, 10:32 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

I have to agree they have been "a little" over confident.

Shame really.

Though the referee made some interesting decisions in that game!
Old Oct 6th 2007, 10:47 pm

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RobClubley
I have to agree they have been "a little" over confident.

Shame really.

Though the referee made some interesting decisions in that game!
So did I, he actually penalised All Black infringments! I cant remember the last time "Number 7" has been called for any offence.

The problem for NZ is that it defines its place in the world through Rugby and this will be a shattering experience for them.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 11:01 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Personally don't think that the French have got too much to be proud of; their winning try came from a forward pass, ignored by an English Ref!!!
Old Oct 6th 2007, 11:05 pm

>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Personally don't think that the French have got too much to be proud of; their winning try came from a forward pass, ignored by an English Ref!!!
......and the shirts were the wrong colour......4 more years boy's...4 more years
Old Oct 6th 2007, 11:09 pm

Originally Posted by >Trigger<
......and the shirts were the wrong colour......4 more years boy's...4 more years

Edmond Hilliray, Graham Henry, Helen Clark, Your boys took a hell of a beatinnnng
Old Oct 7th 2007, 2:06 am
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold

Helen Clark
Freeloading munter
Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:40 pm

reecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant futurereecefam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by garryhg
I'm here Jacky...!!!
Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:40 pm

I'm here Jacky...!!!
Hard luck though...you played well...and it was close.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:41 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

ned is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nice

Broadsword calling Danny Boy
Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'm here Jacky...!!!
eating my words as we speak
Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:48 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

ned is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nice

Do they taste like Deep Fried Mars Bars

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.