kiwi men??

Old Nov 28th 2011, 10:07 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink kiwi men??

your thoughts on New Zealand men? im married to a English man so ive only met married ones.

did meet a very hot personal trainer in Wellington once when out with friends but he only had one thing on his mind but he was well turned out
Old Nov 28th 2011, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Kiwi men??

Originally Posted by love30stm
your thoughts on New Zealand men? im married to a English man so ive only met married ones.

did meet a very hot personal trainer in Wellington once when out with friends but he only had one thing on his mind but he was well turned out
but he was well turned out.................sorry got me there, what does that phrase mean?
Old Nov 28th 2011, 10:18 am

Default Re: Kiwi men??

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
but he was well turned out.................sorry got me there, what does that phrase mean?

fit toned body and well groomed

20 years younger then me though i could have done a demi moore
Old Nov 28th 2011, 10:19 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: kiwi men??

Originally Posted by love30stm

Yeh I had to give that job up and return to the UK........
Old Nov 28th 2011, 10:21 am

Originally Posted by Stormer999
Yeh I had to give that job up and return to the UK........

awww damn
Old Nov 30th 2011, 5:21 am
hanging in there

Hellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to all

Ive heard that NZ is like it was in the 60s in the UK well IMO so are the men. (sexist, chavanist, just -ist) I married a kiwi in the UK and all was fine until he came back to mummy I am sure that there are some good ones out there.
Old Nov 30th 2011, 5:25 am
grumpy bugger

theghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hellie73
Ive heard that NZ is like it was in the 60s in the UK well IMO so are the men. (sexist, chavanist, just -ist) I married a kiwi in the UK and all was fine until he came back to mummy I am sure that there are some good ones out there.
and thats coming from someone from Stockton, bloody hell they must be bad..
Old Nov 30th 2011, 5:33 am
hanging in there

Hellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by theghostofdustybin
and thats coming from someone from Stockton, bloody hell they must be bad..
youre not wrong,
Old Nov 30th 2011, 5:34 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Most ladies and a gay chap I know seem to like the All Blacks. Do they count?

For me it's all about personality.............not their body.

Spoiler:
Old Nov 30th 2011, 6:00 am

Originally Posted by Hellie73
Yep like the 60s but with crap music around
Old Nov 30th 2011, 9:35 am
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

I don't find Kiwi boys attractive.
Old Nov 30th 2011, 9:38 am
Just Joined

Maynard Friedman is just really niceMaynard Friedman is just really niceMaynard Friedman is just really niceMaynard Friedman is just really niceMaynard Friedman is just really niceMaynard Friedman is just really niceMaynard Friedman is just really niceMaynard Friedman is just really nice

Originally Posted by crap coffee
I don't find Kiwi boys attractive.
Me neither. Kiwi birds though...
Old Nov 30th 2011, 9:57 am

sheene is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Maynard Friedman
Wrong thread mate - don't go there.
Old Nov 30th 2011, 10:06 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Maynard Friedman
Old Nov 30th 2011, 11:08 am
BE Enthusiast

positive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to allpositive pam is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BEVS

Absolutely brilliant Bevs.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.