Kiwi Glastonbury

Old Jan 31st 2010, 4:51 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Kiwi Glastonbury

Well folks have just experienced our first outdoor gig ....in the rain. OK not on same level as Glastonbury - even with a very vivid imagination ! & Stars under the Sky wasn't as 'hip' but had an open mind & thought we'd give it a go and had a great time time! We hadn't got a clue who 'starred' & didn't know words to music or the tune -- oohh except dream lover the wine helped though and the VERY , VERY big fishing umbrella
Old Jan 31st 2010, 7:27 pm
Just Joined

bachy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kiwi Glastonbury

Hi, I take it from your name that you may originate from Bolton, Lancs? If so just let you know that we are sat here, in Bolton, with the central heating on looking at the snow through the window, desperately trying to find the best way to get into New Zealand as soon as possible.
Old Jan 31st 2010, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Kiwi Glastonbury

Helloo - Yes we do come from the lovely Bolton - just talked to my mum & friends who have said the snow has started again !

Just send me a private message ( when you have done 3 posts ) and happy to help in any way.