The KIWI BAR

Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by danny.f
I'll put a bit more Glen in it for you.Should even it up a bit. On the house of course.
Thanks Danny, much appreciated. I wish my other local was this friendly. So, are you here all night or do you have another job to go to?
I'm just considering a kebab right now...or maybe....is there a chinese round here?
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StevieB
Thanks Danny, much appreciated. I wish my other local was this friendly. So, are you here all night or do you have another job to go to?
I'm just considering a kebab right now...or maybe....is there a chinese round here?

Am diving from cubicle to bar to cubicle to cellar,and loving it large.

If you're on your todd it's got to be a kebab,tis the drunk singleton's meal.
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Am diving from cubicle to bar to cubicle to cellar,and loving it large.

If you're on your todd it's got to be a kebab,tis the drunk singleton's meal.
Yeah you're right. Although I might just go for a Donna Pizza with lashings of chilli sauce, cos it's big enough to leave some for breakfast too!
Oh, apparently your underpants were last seen in the gents draped over Loolahs wand
Can I get another Kronenberg please, and of course 21 for yourself (seems to be the number)...oh, and change for the musicbox please.
Old Aug 25th 2006, 11:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Here's an idea for the jukebox. Someone nominate an internet radio station and if everyone in the bar tunes into it and has it playing in the background, it'll be basically the same as a bar jukebox. I'm currently listening to Virgin Classic Rock, tune in and join me! http://www.virginradioclassicrock.co.uk/
Old Aug 25th 2006, 11:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah you're right. Although I might just go for a Donna Pizza with lashings of chilli sauce, cos it's big enough to leave some for breakfast too!
Oh, apparently your underpants were last seen in the gents draped over Loolahs wand
Can I get another Kronenberg please, and of course 21 for yourself (seems to be the number)...oh, and change for the musicbox please.
Can you imagine getting bladdered in work? Oh man,that'd be tremendous!!
We have nearly 50 computers on our unit-no bloody speakers!
Old Aug 25th 2006, 11:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Can you imagine getting bladdered in work? Oh man,that'd be tremendous!!
We have nearly 50 computers on our unit-no bloody speakers!
That's how I got through all my shifts!!
What's the NHS coming to, no speakers? You'll have to take your own in, or some headphones (which will blot out the noise of moaning juveniles, so no bad thing...also of your patients!)
Anyway, you can still play it cos, even if you can't hear it, it tells you what song is on so you can use your imagination....oh, sorry Danny
Old Aug 25th 2006, 11:46 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

What's the NHS coming to, no speakers? You'll have to take your own in, or some headphones (which will blot out the noise of moaning juveniles, so no bad thing...also of your patients!)
Anyway, you can still play it cos, even if you can't hear it, it tells you what song is on so you can use your imagination....oh, sorry Danny
Whew, snuck down the back stairs and away Right, 21 of your finest my good man, plastic beakers to go. And one to yourself... oh really, you always drink triples do you?
Right, gallop back to the sick and needy (patients sick, colleagues needy). Only 6 shifts left to work!
Old Aug 25th 2006, 11:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by karonious
Whew, snuck down the back stairs and away Right, 21 of your finest my good man, plastic beakers to go. And one to yourself... oh really, you always drink triples do you?
Right, gallop back to the sick and needy (patients sick, colleagues needy). Only 6 shifts left to work!
Well, looks like I'm propping up the bar by myself tonight. One more quick Aquae Libre then off to Uncle Ned, unless some company shows up soon. Have to take the smallest one to see her horsey chums in the am. If you do pop back in here after I'm gone Karen, I'm expecting some calls in the am about stuff on freecycle.
5 more minutes then |I'm putting off the lights and locking the door.
Old Aug 26th 2006, 12:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Well, looks like I'm propping up the bar by myself tonight. One more quick Aquae Libre then off to Uncle Ned, unless some company shows up soon. Have to take the smallest one to see her horsey chums in the am. If you do pop back in here after I'm gone Karen, I'm expecting some calls in the am about stuff on freecycle.
5 more minutes then |I'm putting off the lights and locking the door.
Right lights out. Door locked. Key under rock shaped like a banana by the brook as usual. Don't fall in! Goodnight all
Old Aug 26th 2006, 1:46 am
BE Forum Addict

I've just realised I can start to countdown my shifts too!! How thoroughly excitig!!
I've told work we're finishing 29/10,but I'm still waiting for 1 reference and Donna's Uni stuff. Is this a bit premature (again!)?
Old Aug 26th 2006, 3:05 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

I've just realised I can start to countdown my shifts too!! How thoroughly excitig!!
I've told work we're finishing 29/10,but I'm still waiting for 1 reference and Donna's Uni stuff. Is this a bit premature (again!)?
Ulp.....arrghh..(flicks on torch)..It's dark in here.. thought I would join the lock in on my break and climbed in the snug window - everyone gone home, apart from Oscar, who wound himself round my legs purring like a furry purry thing and tripped me up! Ah, well Danny (maybe's he's just nipped out to his other job), the money is behind the pork scratchings on the bar, 21 pints of lager as I have a wee thirst on me. Anyone got a wheelbarrow for my belly after all this lager?
Old Aug 26th 2006, 3:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Ulp.....arrghh..(flicks on torch)..It's dark in here.. thought I would join the lock in on my break and climbed in the snug window - everyone gone home, apart from Oscar, who wound himself round my legs purring like a furry purry thing and tripped me up! Ah, well Danny (maybe's he's just nipped out to his other job), the money is behind the pork scratchings on the bar, 21 pints of lager as I have a wee thirst on me. Anyone got a wheelbarrow for my belly after all this lager?

Sorry-was in the cellar with....erm....a wand!
Old Aug 26th 2006, 8:01 am
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of

good idea really with the kind of music you listen to
Old Aug 26th 2006, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

ok lads & lassies here i am, wheres the vodka oh & i fancy some nuts tonight, anyone care to join me!!
Old Aug 26th 2006, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppets
ok lads & lassies here i am, wheres the vodka oh & i fancy some nuts tonight, anyone care to join me!!

ok just me then, oh well why let good vodka go to waste

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.