The KIWI BAR

Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:32 pm
  #91  
Actually just Adie
 
Jac&Adie's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: Up the Hutt
Posts: 478
Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by karonious
Can I have a quick 21 pints of lager please as I can't stop, meant to be at work. That gentleman over there, yes, that one, the one arguing with the cat over the first few chords of California Dreamin, he said he would pay! Evening Steve....
Of Course my dear, CAREFULL STEVE, hes got sharp claws
Jac&Adie is offline  
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:35 pm
  #92  
BE Enthusiast
 
StevieB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Location: Hamilton NZ
Posts: 647
StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by karonious
Can I have a quick 21 pints of lager please as I can't stop, meant to be at work. That gentleman over there, yes, that one, the one arguing with the cat over the first few chords of California Dreamin, he said he would pay! Evening Steve....
You're meant to be at work earning money so I can spend it in here!
Evening Adie, guess I better pay for my darling wife's swift ones, and I'll have a refill if you would. That bloody cat doesn't know anything about the finer chord variations in Mamas and Papas tunes, you'd think he wasn't classically trained!!
Ah, the Power of Love, must be the best of on the jukebox then. We expecting anyone else in here tonight does anyone know?
StevieB is offline  
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:40 pm
  #93  
Actually just Adie
 
Jac&Adie's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: Up the Hutt
Posts: 478
Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by StevieB
You're meant to be at work earning money so I can spend it in here!
Evening Adie, guess I better pay for my darling wife's swift ones, and I'll have a refill if you would. That bloody cat doesn't know anything about the finer chord variations in Mamas and Papas tunes, you'd think he wasn't classically trained!!
Ah, the Power of Love, must be the best of on the jukebox then. We expecting anyone else in here tonight does anyone know?
Theres lots of people browsing the site so maybe one or might strool through the doors.

Oscar (the cat) likes to think he's a clever little sod, you just can't argue with him
Jac&Adie is offline  
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:42 pm
  #94  
BE Forum Addict
 
helinuk's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,389
helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by StevieB
Wish my ebay stuff would go that well. Got 0 out of 4 so far. So what's Cat playing for us tonight, the jukebox tunes have finished and I'm out of change.
I can't quite believe it - the last item was won at 9.50 and the lady has just picked it up and paid cash . One of the other items is being collected on Sunday. Saves me the trouble of wrapping and posting.

I'll have a night cap before going to bed thanks.
helinuk is offline  
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:45 pm
  #95  
Actually just Adie
 
Jac&Adie's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: Up the Hutt
Posts: 478
Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
Theres lots of people browsing the site so maybe one or might strool through the doors.

Oscar (the cat) likes to think he's a clever little sod, you just can't argue with him
Introducing Oscar:
Attached Thumbnails The KIWI BAR-dsc00136.jpg  
Jac&Adie is offline  
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:53 pm
  #96  
 
Am Loolah's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 7,208
Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
Introducing Oscar:
Hello, hello, can I please have something to take away the taste of chlorine as just in from swimming?

Did anyone find my wand, think I left it here last nite?
Am Loolah is offline  
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:57 pm
  #97  
Actually just Adie
 
Jac&Adie's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: Up the Hutt
Posts: 478
Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Hello, hello, can I please have something to take away the taste of chlorine as just in from swimming?

Did anyone find my wand, think I left it here last nite?
Can't help with the wand, Danny cleaned up earlier - and a mighty fine job he did to, he's a good lad (but don't tell him - it'll go to his head).

How would a nice cocktail do, wife suggests sex on the beech
Jac&Adie is offline  
Old Aug 25th 2006, 11:00 pm
  #98  
Forum Regular
 
Liz & Co's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: On the Beach - Mount Maunganui
Posts: 239
Liz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud of
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
Can't help with the wand, Danny cleaned up earlier - and a mighty fine job he did to, he's a good lad (but don't tell him - it'll go to his head).

How would a nice cocktail do, wife suggests sex on the beech
Hopefully not stirred with AmLoolah's wand, that Danny has had....!?!?
Liz & Co is offline  
Old Aug 25th 2006, 11:04 pm
  #99  
 
Am Loolah's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 7,208
Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Liz & Co
Hopefully not stirred with AmLoolah's wand, that Danny has had....!?!?
Has that freak got my wand? He gives enemas for a job. NOOOOOOOO!! I want it packed in container & shipped to Cornwall where it will be fumigated!!

Sex on the beach after the lengths I've just powered through (2)? I'll have my usual please ... bottle of bolly with an intrevenous drip please.
Am Loolah is offline  
Old Aug 25th 2006, 11:06 pm
  #100  
BE Forum Addict
 
danny.f's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: Porirua,NZ
Posts: 3,275
danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Evening everyone. Barman's in. Sorry for the delay. Could you two get off the bloody pool table-sick of telling you.
Right. Anyone celebrating? Got 20 bottles of Bolli out the back!
danny.f is offline  
Old Aug 25th 2006, 11:07 pm
  #101  
Actually just Adie
 
Jac&Adie's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: Up the Hutt
Posts: 478
Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Has that freak got my wand? He gives enemas for a job. NOOOOOOOO!! I want it packed in container & shipped to Cornwall where it will be fumigated!!

Sex on the beach after the lengths I've just powered through (2)? I'll have my usual please ... bottle of bolly with an intrevenous drip please.
1 bottle and a size 14 cannula, any thing else for madam
Jac&Adie is offline  
Old Aug 25th 2006, 11:08 pm
  #102  
Actually just Adie
 
Jac&Adie's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: Up the Hutt
Posts: 478
Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by danny.f
Evening everyone. Barman's in. Sorry for the delay. Could you two get off the bloody pool table-sick of telling you.
Right. Anyone celebrating? Got 20 bottles of Bolli out the back!
At last I can give up day job, and get smashed
Jac&Adie is offline  
Old Aug 25th 2006, 11:11 pm
  #103  
 
Am Loolah's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 7,208
Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
At last I can give up day job, and get smashed
I'm celebrating moving to New Zealand ... passing chest x-ray/medical ... and only having 2 children tonite instead of 4!!!! Yay!!!
Am Loolah is offline  
Old Aug 25th 2006, 11:13 pm
  #104  
Actually just Adie
 
Jac&Adie's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: Up the Hutt
Posts: 478
Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I'm celebrating moving to New Zealand ... passing chest x-ray/medical ... and only having 2 children tonite instead of 4!!!! Yay!!!
That sounds like a dam good reason to celebrate, Barman two bottles of Bolly if you please
Jac&Adie is offline  
Old Aug 25th 2006, 11:13 pm
  #105  
BE Forum Addict
 
danny.f's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: Porirua,NZ
Posts: 3,275
danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I'm celebrating moving to New Zealand ... passing chest x-ray/medical ... and only having 2 children tonite instead of 4!!!! Yay!!!
Where's the other two,madam? And you left your wand in the mens last night. Here!!
danny.f is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.