The KIWI BAR

Old Jul 18th 2012, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by Persephone
£75!! What were you sending, fifty copies of War and Peace??
Evidence...evidence...evidence...aargh! Hardly leaves room for the Percy Pigs, Peach Loops and cheese and onion crisps as per family requests
Old Jul 20th 2012, 5:32 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Righty-ho, tis a friday night & the drinks are on me. Line 'em up Mr Barman. I'm after a flagon of dry riesling

Name your poison peeps & here's to a great weekend
Old Jul 21st 2012, 12:17 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Righty-ho, tis a friday night & the drinks are on me. Line 'em up Mr Barman. I'm after a flagon of dry riesling

Name your poison peeps & here's to a great weekend
Well that was a cheap night
Old Jul 25th 2012, 1:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Drinkies all round. I fly to NZ tomorrow for a visit (again) can't wait to see all the family and friends. I'll be in Kerikeri for 10 days if anyone is around for a real drink!
Catch you all later if I can get ancient iphone to behave xxxxx
Old Jul 26th 2012, 1:03 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Drinkies all round. I fly to NZ tomorrow for a visit (again) can't wait to see all the family and friends. I'll be in Kerikeri for 10 days if anyone is around for a real drink!
Catch you all later if I can get ancient iphone to behave xxxxx
Hooray . Have a great flight. I'll to you as you head passed the Whangaparaoa Peninsula on SH1
Old Aug 17th 2012, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'm back!!
Mega drinkies all round as medicals done and dusted this morning and now I can DRINK!!!
Just hoping the NZ germs I brought back with me don't bugger up the blood test.
Old Aug 20th 2012, 6:55 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back!!
Mega drinkies all round as medicals done and dusted this morning and now I can DRINK!!!
Just hoping the NZ germs I brought back with me don't bugger up the blood test.
Welcome back! don't get in here as often as I used to so missed your leaving / arriving celebrations....guess I probably owe you a glass or two?!.....or maybe a bottle or two?!!
Cheers anyway and hope the NZ germs are nice quiet ones!
Old Sep 8th 2012, 9:02 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Has everyone in NZ gone 'on the wagon'?? Am I the only one who still drinks a glass of wine ( or more) especially at the weekend?? or has this bar closed and I'm dreaming

HELP!
Old Sep 10th 2012, 11:57 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnB
Has everyone in NZ gone 'on the wagon'?? Am I the only one who still drinks a glass of wine ( or more) especially at the weekend?? or has this bar closed and I'm dreaming

HELP!
You buying?
I'm definitely not on the wagon but since no one seems to come in here any more I've taken to getting quietly comatose in the cornerYou probably didn't see me under the big pile of empties.

In between that I've been organising a wedding; can you get a wedding sorted in 2m-yes it seems you can Also other life changing stuff happening which I have needed to get my head round and will announce soon. And no I am not pregnant before any one else asks so I'll have my usual 6 bottles of Merlot and line up the next lot so they're ready for me when I've finished these...
Old Sep 10th 2012, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

You buying?
I'm definitely not on the wagon but since no one seems to come in here any more I've taken to getting quietly comatose in the cornerYou probably didn't see me under the big pile of empties.

In between that I've been organising a wedding; can you get a wedding sorted in 2m-yes it seems you can Also other life changing stuff happening which I have needed to get my head round and will announce soon. And no I am not pregnant before any one else asks so I'll have my usual 6 bottles of Merlot and line up the next lot so they're ready for me when I've finished these...
Like you I've taken to drinking alone...hah why share it???!!!!
Good to see you two in here though x
Old Sep 10th 2012, 12:27 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Like you I've taken to drinking alone...hah why share it???!!!!
Good to see you two in here though x

Lets have a few drinks Fi and if we make enough noise B might turn up for the party Though will have to go to bed soon-it's getting late and I've got work tomorrow. Can't even have a lie in on my Wednesday off as I stupidly booked an appt to get a wisdom tooth out at 9.15 - what was I thinking
Old Sep 10th 2012, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lets have a few drinks Fi and if we make enough noise B might turn up for the party Though will have to go to bed soon-it's getting late and I've got work tomorrow. Can't even have a lie in on my Wednesday off as I stupidly booked an appt to get a wisdom tooth out at 9.15 - what was I thinking
I'm with you girl
So much more fun than making a Roman Shield for school.........
Old Sep 10th 2012, 12:45 pm
Queen of the Underworld

I'm with you girl
So much more fun than making a Roman Shield for school.........
Ok, another round and then I'm off to bed.
Making a Roman shield for school-are the kids round your place that bad
Old Sep 10th 2012, 5:06 pm
MnB

Good to see that I'm not the only one still popping in here!!...sorry I missed the party but will leave a few bottles behind the bar for your 'hair of the dog' breakfast drinks will leave the box of straws for those that may dribble due to dental treatment .....rather you than me!!! just thinking about it gives me toothache!!
Hope it doesn't completely ruin your day off.......have another numbing drink
Old Sep 12th 2012, 3:50 am
Queen of the Underworld

Drinks all round I'm feeling ok after my dental visit. Wasn't wisdom tooth extraction this time, was repair of a broken tooth so I've got the other thing to do next week.

Just had an enjoyable cup of tea with Chippy64 whilst trying not to dribble and have now caught up on the Pinky thread in the main forum-she may be a troll but she's quite an entertaining one

Also dress fabric bought and at the dressmakers so everything is good to go!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.