The KIWI BAR

Old Mar 26th 2012, 10:09 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

I need a drink, though glad to see Kija has made an appearance

I'll have my usual six bottles [that's merlot if you've forgotten], not been in here for a while and yep, I've now fallen off the wagon...
Car failed its WOF and then got in at 9pm from work after spending an hour trying to get a cat to vomit-succeeded in the end but it was resistant to just about everything we tried
Old Apr 5th 2012, 4:55 am
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Persephone
KIJA!!!!!!! What have you been up to?
S!!! well I've been busy living life! After living the life of a recluse back home you can't imagine how happy and healing my life is here! Absolutely love it!
Old Apr 5th 2012, 4:56 am
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

I need a drink, though glad to see Kija has made an appearance

I'll have my usual six bottles [that's merlot if you've forgotten], not been in here for a while and yep, I've now fallen off the wagon...
Car failed its WOF and then got in at 9pm from work after spending an hour trying to get a cat to vomit-succeeded in the end but it was resistant to just about everything we tried
6 bottles of Merlot for Persephone! Seems like you certainly deserve them after all that!
Old Apr 6th 2012, 4:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

I know he might be a bit young to be in the bar but my lad deserves a drink. He's spent the last two days sorting out his room, piles for the charity shop, piles for the dump and piles for recycling. Good lad xxx
Old Apr 7th 2012, 10:43 pm
We're HERE!!!

Originally Posted by j19fmm
I know he might be a bit young to be in the bar but my lad deserves a drink. He's spent the last two days sorting out his room, piles for the charity shop, piles for the dump and piles for recycling. Good lad xxx
Well done! Hey when are you getting here?! Weren't we supposed to go see some men in tight shorts or something
Old Apr 8th 2012, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kija
Well done! Hey when are you getting here?! Weren't we supposed to go see some men in tight shorts or something
I'm coming over July/August and staying with cuz and visiting folks in Norhland. Just a little visit, but who knows where it may lead......nothing definate yet, sorry
Old Apr 27th 2012, 2:35 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Hi to all. dropping in to ask for 21 lagers, if none forthcoming, will sulk for another 3 years!
Old Apr 27th 2012, 5:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by karonious
Hi to all. dropping in to ask for 21 lagers, if none forthcoming, will sulk for another 3 years!
I'll stand them for ya!! Welcome stranger, don't sulk please, get enough of that at school all day
Old Apr 28th 2012, 12:55 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Karonious, the usual lined up for you

Do some dusting whilst your downing them, been a bit empty in here recently

Hi Fi!!!
Old Apr 28th 2012, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Fi!!!
Hi, make mine medicinal, ended up in hospital this morning due to a kidney stone...OUCH...feel much better now
Old Apr 28th 2012, 3:13 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Hi, make mine medicinal, ended up in hospital this morning due to a kidney stone...OUCH...feel much better now

How's things now?. Lots of medicinal plus love for you!
Get some whisky down you, that'll dissolve anything!
xxxx
Old Apr 28th 2012, 3:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

How's things now?. Lots of medicinal plus love for you!
Get some whisky down you, that'll dissolve anything!
xxxx
Feeling ok thank you, just very guilty I mucked up family plans for the day
Old Apr 28th 2012, 3:27 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Don't feel guilty, they'll be glad just to have you well and healthy
Old Apr 29th 2012, 12:31 am
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Evening All....whoosh...blast from the past calling....

Just wanted to drop by and say, Hi, How you doing, Hope you are all ok and that life is good for you...

Miss you all (especially you Bevs )

xx
Old Apr 29th 2012, 1:14 am
Forum Regular

sharkyuk has a brilliant futuresharkyuk has a brilliant futuresharkyuk has a brilliant futuresharkyuk has a brilliant futuresharkyuk has a brilliant futuresharkyuk has a brilliant future

just got back from 3 weeks in the UK, now waiting for the wife to come home, looks like she may miss her connection in Dubai, now I have a mouse that has moved into my kitchen and I have got to get the little bugger before she gets home man what a weekend.........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.