The KIWI BAR

Old Oct 12th 2011, 7:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by MnB
Just popped in to see how you're all doing...... still very quiet though If it wasn't for the hardened few I'd think the place had shut!!!

Anyway, will leave some funds with the barman in case anyone pops in too cheer on the AB's at the weekend......
Cheers all
Hey hey, I keep missing you! Thanks for the drink xxx
Old Nov 4th 2011, 10:54 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

/pops in/
/sweeps sawdust in front of bar/
/dusts a glass/
/empties the pipes into the slops/
/pulls a pint of TT Landlord/

mmmm............

/wakes up from dream with a start/

bugger ------ still on the wagon

/closes bar room door and creeps off to bed to dream of being drunk/
Old Nov 5th 2011, 11:44 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Not been in here for a while.

Looks like we've had a man in here, not often that happens
Didn't buy a drink though- standards really have dropped, everyone knows it's compulsory to buy a huge quantity of whatever is your tipple of choiceOn the wagon or not- no excuses Mr Lardy
Old Nov 5th 2011, 1:08 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Persephone
Not been in here for a while.

Looks like we've had a man in here, not often that happens
Didn't buy a drink though- standards really have dropped, everyone knows it's compulsory to buy a huge quantity of whatever is your tipple of choiceOn the wagon or not- no excuses Mr Lardy
watch it - if you look hard enough behind the bar there used to be a handle with my name on it. Was hanging up over the counter but I reckon the fairy moved it.

Anyroad one for the road - 16 halves of Bathams please - just don't let me operate anything
Old Nov 6th 2011, 6:55 am

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point

Last orders at the bar on my tab.

So long and thanks for all the fish, and maybe we'll meet up sometime at the restaurant at the end of the universe.

Play nice, and take care of each other.

Ka kite
WP
Old Nov 7th 2011, 1:09 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Woodpigeon
Last orders at the bar on my tab.

So long and thanks for all the fish, and maybe we'll meet up sometime at the restaurant at the end of the universe.

Play nice, and take care of each other.

Ka kite
WP
Does that mean you've gone for good?
Old Nov 7th 2011, 1:21 am
you dewty owld maan!

Does that mean you've gone for good?
nah it's nearly 9pm and it's a KIWI bar - ====== ask Michelle about em

anyway I'll have 21 pints of taboo and lemonade please
Old Nov 13th 2011, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

Genie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really nice

Just thought I'd pop in...been away a while.
Need a few this Sunday evening

Hope everyones well have a drink on me xx
Old Nov 21st 2011, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Drinks on me Just booked ticket for visit to NZ next July /August...on my own
Old Nov 21st 2011, 10:00 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Good on yer Fi.
Old Nov 22nd 2011, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BEVS
Good on yer Fi.
Thanks Bev, going to stay in Kerikeri for 10 days and visit a school my class here have been 'working' with. All very exciting. Just wish the OH and kids could come too
Old Nov 28th 2011, 12:17 am
Queen of the Underworld

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Drinks on me Just booked ticket for visit to NZ next July /August...on my own
Good for you Let me know if you're coming down to Chch and I'll empty the fridge and fill it with more liquid refreshments
Old Nov 28th 2011, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Good for you Let me know if you're coming down to Chch and I'll empty the fridge and fill it with more liquid refreshments
Bless you, won't be going anywhere except Kerikeri, Whangaroa Harbour, Auckland and Helensville on this trip, but will certainly take you up on the liquid another time
Old Nov 28th 2011, 9:23 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Bless you, won't be going anywhere except Kerikeri, Whangaroa Harbour, Auckland and Helensville on this trip, but will certainly take you up on the liquid another time
Haha, so all that I've bought in specially is now all for me? I see happy times ahead
Old Nov 29th 2011, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Haha, so all that I've bought in specially is now all for me? I see happy times ahead
Love it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.