The KIWI BAR

Old Jul 20th 2011, 12:55 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by Persephone
Congratulations Fi

Still miss my little man after three years. He wasn't wanted due to his leg problems and I unexpectedly ended up with him, I didn't have it in me to do what the owners wanted. My gain, he lived to 13 and was still chasing balls and swimming right to the end and he never went grey so still looked fairly young [and sometimes acted young]
I'd love to have a dog but the hours I work here mean I couldn't give him the attention he needed. I was able to walk mine morning, lunchtime and after work back in the UK [whereas I can be out for 12 hours a day here]

Getting maudlin'! And I haven't even had a real wine
What a lovely expression he has in all the photos What a story! He was lucky to have been rescued by you. When I was young I wanted to be a veterinarian but having to put animals to sleep put me off. Yes it's a mercy when needed but don't think I could do it myself.

PS: Don't watch Marley and Me.
Old Jul 20th 2011, 11:52 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

What a gorgeous animal Persephone. The face says it all.
Old Jul 21st 2011, 11:55 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kija
What a lovely expression he has in all the photos What a story! He was lucky to have been rescued by you. When I was young I wanted to be a veterinarian but having to put animals to sleep put me off. Yes it's a mercy when needed but don't think I could do it myself.

PS: Don't watch Marley and Me.
Originally Posted by BEVS
What a gorgeous animal Persephone. The face says it all.
Thanks! He was a real sweetheart [most of the time! And definitely NOT when he caused £400 worth of damage to my company car when on a farm visit...]
He was very easy going, happy and friendly, not that bright but you can't have it all
First pic is one of my favourites, sums him up completely. So contented just because he's found some water, he's had a big swim and now just happy to have a rest. Second one is his 'I know you're going to throw that ball and I'm ready to go' pose. Third is his 'it's hot and I need a rest plus you've hidden the ball somewhere so may as well forget the chasing ball thing that I like so much' look.
He was nearly 13 when the last two were taken so an old old boy by then!

Kija, I have seen Marley and Me

Last edited by Persephone; Jul 21st 2011 at 12:06 pm.
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 3:55 am
`

Beers ! It's Friday.
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Beers ! It's Friday.
Hang on you've got a good head start
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 11:50 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Beers ! It's Friday.
Wine for me, cos I'm posh, just bung me over the bottle and a straw

On call so can't have a real one
Old Jul 25th 2011, 2:02 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Red Bull - a quart please, but once the cricket gets oveer this tense spell I'll head to bed, so will need summat to get me back down!
Old Jul 27th 2011, 12:13 am
`

Red Bull it is.

Mulled spiced fruit juice for Kija.
Congrats and thank you
Old Jul 29th 2011, 9:43 am
`

Quiet in here tonight.

Wine for me and the cobwebs
Old Jul 29th 2011, 11:27 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Way too busy summer-cleaning
Go on then bung me a bubbly x
Old Aug 2nd 2011, 12:41 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Nightmarish scenarios trying to renew OH's passport but it's all thankfully done and passports are off to get the blue stickers everything is so stressful here due to the instability of the country!

Well I've quit pepsi and coke so no more fizzy firewaters for me, we'll have to figure out something else drinks all around for everyone + the cobwebs
Old Aug 2nd 2011, 1:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Kija
Nightmarish scenarios trying to renew OH's passport but it's all thankfully done and passports are off to get the blue stickers everything is so stressful here due to the instability of the country!

Well I've quit pepsi and coke so no more fizzy firewaters for me, we'll have to figure out something else drinks all around for everyone + the cobwebs
How about a nice, ice-cold water? On me xx
Old Aug 3rd 2011, 1:19 am
We're HERE!!!

Thanks j19fmm

Now let's all raise our glasses for BEVS, here's wishing her a very happy birthday!!
Old Aug 4th 2011, 12:12 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all.....just popped in as I was passing, glad to see the girls are still keeping the barman on his toes Drinks on me behind the bar for you lovely lot.... ....and a for Bev..Happy birthday mate
Old Aug 4th 2011, 1:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MnB
Hi all.....just popped in as I was passing, glad to see the girls are still keeping the barman on his toes Drinks on me behind the bar for you lovely lot.... ....and a for Bev..Happy birthday mate
Good to see you B...funny you should turn up in the Bar ai?
Hope you're keeping well

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.