The KIWI BAR

Old Jul 12th 2011, 6:12 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Aye. Raise a wee toast for my lovely old Hollycat who once scared half a rugby team into submission . Who had a thing about nicking pens as a teenager & who once whistled past our lounge window on his way down from the upstairs window having forgotten his parachute.

Beers on the bar for my softy old bruiser of a boy
Old Jul 12th 2011, 9:28 am
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Aye. Raise a wee toast for my lovely old Hollycat who once scared half a rugby team into submission . Who had a thing about nicking pens as a teenager & who once whistled past our lounge window on his way down from the upstairs window having forgotten his parachute.

Beers on the bar for my softy old bruiser of a boy
Scaring rugby players? Nicking pens? more details! Not the without a parachute bit though! That must've been right scare!
Old Jul 14th 2011, 5:36 am

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point

Just a quick visit from me today. Will leave my card behind the bar so we can celebrate with Kija and commiserate with Bevs

Drinks all round (I'm already half way through a bottle of Pinot Gris )
Old Jul 14th 2011, 6:57 am
`

Fizzy Fire Waters all round.

Kija has made it to the other side.
Old Jul 15th 2011, 5:46 am
Forum Regular

Kevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of lightKevin is a glorious beacon of light

Yaaaaayyyyy… Friday…. Bit short of cash, anyone fancy buying me a drink?... thanks evvvvver so much
Old Jul 15th 2011, 5:53 am
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

who would have thought!! Approximately 2 years ago we set off on the loooong process!

Drinks all around!!
Old Jul 15th 2011, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kevin
Yaaaaayyyyy… Friday…. Bit short of cash, anyone fancy buying me a drink?... thanks evvvvver so much
Woodpigeon left her card behind the bar so you might just be lucky there...
Old Jul 15th 2011, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kija
who would have thought!! Approximately 2 years ago we set off on the loooong process!

Drinks all around!!
Sooooo pleased for you xx
Old Jul 15th 2011, 6:06 pm
We're HERE!!!

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Sooooo pleased for you xx
Thanks xx
Old Jul 16th 2011, 11:38 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

So what's been happening round here?
A few fizzy firewaters for Kija to toast her and the husband's residency

Also as much of whatever BEVS wants in honour of Hollycat, I know how much it hurts when a loved pet reaches their time.
However much it hurts we wouldn't have been without them though
Old Jul 19th 2011, 8:36 am
We're HERE!!!

Originally Posted by Persephone
So true.
Old Jul 19th 2011, 8:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bubbles all round to celebrate the safe arrival of my cuzzys little boy, another NZ rellie
Old Jul 19th 2011, 10:44 pm
`

Originally Posted by Persephone
We wouldn't I miss him.
Old Jul 20th 2011, 10:27 am
We're HERE!!!

Bring on the Bolly to celebrate the arrival of j19fmm's second cousin

And a hug for BEVS, they do leave gaping hole don't they.
Old Jul 20th 2011, 10:59 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Fi

Still miss my little man after three years. He wasn't wanted due to his leg problems and I unexpectedly ended up with him, I didn't have it in me to do what the owners wanted. My gain, he lived to 13 and was still chasing balls and swimming right to the end and he never went grey so still looked fairly young [and sometimes acted young]
I'd love to have a dog but the hours I work here mean I couldn't give him the attention he needed. I was able to walk mine morning, lunchtime and after work back in the UK [whereas I can be out for 12 hours a day here]

Getting maudlin'! And I haven't even had a real wine
Attached Thumbnails The KIWI BAR-b010-river-hull-june-1999.jpg   The KIWI BAR-p1000526.jpg   The KIWI BAR-p1000532.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.