The KIWI BAR

Old Oct 31st 2010, 4:44 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Sorry not been in for a bit. Avatar changed even if it is only for a day or so All is well in Dunedin.......OH got a new job as H & S officer at Otago Uni,starts begin Dec. I see my friend for a wee while when we collect the kids from after school about once a week but we seem to be on old speaking terms,just not seeing much of each other as families any more. Which is ok. Hope you are all well and have a scary Hallowe'en.

Lots of drinks on me.

Phyl x
Old Nov 1st 2010, 8:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

What d'you mean I didn't win???? Drinks please barkeep xx
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 1:35 am

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by j19fmm
What d'you mean I didn't win???? Drinks please barkeep xx
*cough* you didn't cos I did Well I came joint third

Drinks all round on me I guess

Is there anyway we can get to see all the winning avatars (apart from trawling through the memberlist)?

Ohhh look, just above my avatar it says "Premium Member"

Last edited by Woodpigeon; Nov 2nd 2010 at 1:37 am. Reason: Just to rub it in a bit more ;)
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 2:56 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Woodpigeon
*cough* you didn't cos I did Well I came joint third

Drinks all round on me I guess

Is there anyway we can get to see all the winning avatars (apart from trawling through the memberlist)?

Ohhh look, just above my avatar it says "Premium Member"
Congrats WP.....I'll join you for celebration drink ta....it'll help drown my sorrows
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 3:12 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Quick drink while I pop in to change avatar please........(its the Flanders Field of Poppies)

OMG it'll soon be time for the Christmas one!......better have another quick one then
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 5:18 am

Well, after a day of feeling pretty good about life, I get shat on

Just as well I've got a nicely chilled bottle of Chardonnay in the fridge ................... hmmmm we need a drinkwhitewine emoticon
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Well, after a day of feeling pretty good about life, I get shat on

Just as well I've got a nicely chilled bottle of Chardonnay in the fridge ................... hmmmm we need a drinkwhitewine emoticon
I shall be very grown up and wish you congrats for your win
Sorry to hear about the sh*t, hope you feel better after a bottle or two
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 9:24 am

I shall be very grown up and wish you congrats for your win
Sorry to hear about the sh*t, hope you feel better after a bottle or two
Cheers. Though you're the bigger winner in my eyes cos you get to live in the county I call home (still is home in my heart)

As for the sh*t, I just downed a few glasses and reminded myself of the following:

There comes a time in life when you have to walk away from all the pointless drama and the people who create it, and surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus on the good.

Old Nov 3rd 2010, 7:30 pm
MnB

Cheers. Though you're the bigger winner in my eyes cos you get to live in the county I call home (still is home in my heart)

As for the sh*t, I just downed a few glasses and reminded myself of the following:

There comes a time in life when you have to walk away from all the pointless drama and the people who create it, and surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus on the good.

Keep smiling WP, nothing like a good laugh to make you feel better
Old Nov 4th 2010, 2:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

SWAP!!!!!
Old Nov 5th 2010, 2:07 am

SWAP!!!!!
Yes please!

Can you afford to pay for five full price airfares and UK uni fees for the three kids?

Old Nov 5th 2010, 3:32 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,just popped in to see how you all are. Had a real shit week,well 10 days at work so I am with you WP....lots of vno for me tonight. Going with neighbours to Bayfield park to let off some fireworks. All clubbed together and having treats etc after......hence the wine which is my treat. Posted box of pressies back to Scotland........$110.25 but at least it's done. Just need to send a few cards and then it's time to do the rest for here. Can't believe it is so close to 25th Dec. ( Will not say the C word yet!!!! ) Have got Gregor's 8th birthday on 14th then can think about the C word then.

Hope you are all well,drinks on me

Phyl x
Old Nov 7th 2010, 8:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yes please!

Can you afford to pay for five full price airfares and UK uni fees for the three kids?

Sure we could swing it if you can pay 4 full price fares and the dog!! Course you'd have to leave us the house and job too
Seriously though hope you are feeling ok, one in the pipe for you x
Old Nov 8th 2010, 12:22 am

Sure we could swing it if you can pay 4 full price fares and the dog!! Course you'd have to leave us the house and job too
Seriously though hope you are feeling ok, one in the pipe for you x
LOL

Thank you. Riding the rollercoaster, as always. Too much going on that reminds me of home atm - including preparing daughter for her upcoming overseas trip which will include her spending Christmas in the UK (her first trip home since she was 9, when we came out here). Will be interesting to talk with her when she gets back - she's like me, always been waiting/longing to return home

*takes deep breath* Also have some positives to work with - big holiday next year, and some long term plans to ...... um, plan
Old Nov 9th 2010, 1:38 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I'd agree with that piece of wisdom.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.