The KIWI BAR

Old Sep 28th 2010, 12:49 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Bottles and straws all round .
Can't stop. In a rush. Make mine a lemonade.
Old Sep 28th 2010, 2:15 am

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BEVS
Make mine a lemonade.
WHUT??!!

Someone call the doc
Old Sep 28th 2010, 3:10 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Woodpigeon
WHUT??!!

Someone call the doc
That's just not right ...

I'll have a bottle of Bolly please, to celebrate the sun being out! And it's warm!! And the kids are over the beach surfing! Happy Days!!!
Old Oct 1st 2010, 11:03 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
That's just not right ...

I'll have a bottle of Bolly please, to celebrate the sun being out! And it's warm!! And the kids are over the beach surfing! Happy Days!!!
ooo I will drink to that great to have the sun shinning again and for the next few days too

Dewb
Old Oct 1st 2010, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Drink drink drink drink and more drink and when that's gone more drink please...
And lots for Phyl too, mixed in with hugs and friend-type kisses
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 1:28 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Drink drink drink drink and more drink and when that's gone more drink please...
And lots for Phyl too, mixed in with hugs and friend-type kisses
Erm you OK Fi thats a lot of drinking going on

Big one for Weejie

Dewb
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 5:42 am

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Oct 2nd 2010, 8:21 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Woodpigeon sounds like you could do with a LARGE drink along with me and Fi,so how about it then? I'm in the mood to get well and truly wrecked

Phyl x
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 9:54 pm

Thanks Phyl, was a 'coping/living with teenagers' moment
Old Oct 3rd 2010, 8:12 am
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by Woodpigeon
Thanks Phyl, was a 'coping/living with teenagers' moment
ooo very nasty have another one

Hope everyone else ok?

Dewb
Old Oct 6th 2010, 1:03 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Drink please
And one for anyone else in need! Me: life going pretty well, just want a drink!

Back from sunny Rarotonga, wish I was back there spending the evenings watching whales swim by with a glass of red in my hand and the sound of water lapping against the shoreline...Oh and Mr S by my side, well can't have it all

Regretting finally putting the ornaments back on the shelves and straightening the pictures after a couple of big long aftershocks two nights ago...at least nothing broke! Really getting bored of it all now
Old Oct 7th 2010, 4:21 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Big hugs & big drinks all 'round ....: beer:

Just got back from hols ( Phyl....will reply soon lol)....2 days earlier than planned so that we can attend the funeral a very good friend tomorrow
B x
Old Oct 7th 2010, 6:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnB

Just got back from hols ( Phyl....will reply soon lol)....2 days earlier than planned so that we can attend the funeral a very good friend tomorrow
B x
Sorry to hear about the funeral, hugs for you both x
Old Oct 7th 2010, 7:28 pm
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by MnB

B x
Sorry to hear your news B very ((((big hug)))) for you both

Dewbxxx
Old Oct 8th 2010, 1:28 am

Life? Don't talk to me about life.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.