The KIWI BAR

Old Sep 3rd 2010, 11:42 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Anything we must see or do? Planning on doing some snorkelling, hiking and hiring a scooter He's driving, never driven one in my life and can't see me passing the Cook Islands test however easy it may be!
Oh and drinking some wine, eating lots and doing some major relaxing

Right, one last gallon of merlot before bed and I'll see you all soon

Night night
Old Sep 3rd 2010, 7:42 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Bev's ....buckets full here for you ......Raro rocks eh?!
Welcome back.....
Hope you enjoyed your slice of heaven.....& the peace & quiet!!
Old Sep 3rd 2010, 11:25 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

I need at least ten gallons of merlot. Need to get drunk, the plan is to counteract the wobbly floor and walls with copious amounts of alcohol
Old Sep 4th 2010, 1:37 am

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll have a scotch on the rocks please, make it a large one!

Shocking news on the telly - no pun intended - (thankfully we only had to deal with being shaken awake this far south), and just returned from shopping to find a letter from the UK letting us know that a good friend passed away at the end of July His son has been trying to contact us, but could only find an old email address that we haven't used for years before he found a physical address Mind you said friend was 94 and still living in his own home - he had had a good life, long and busy. Shall miss his yearly updates and card at Christmas though
Old Sep 4th 2010, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Thought I'd pop in for a bevvie & say hellooo.... it is lovley to see the kiwi bar still going strong. It's got to have been going for nearly 4 years now. Great to recongnise some of the oldies names from way back.
Cheers & hope you all enjoy NZ as much as we do.
Old Sep 4th 2010, 10:18 am
Queen of the Underworld

Originally Posted by Boopy
Thought I'd pop in for a bevvie & say hellooo.... it is lovley to see the kiwi bar still going strong. It's got to have been going for nearly 4 years now. Great to recongnise some of the oldies names from way back.
Cheers & hope you all enjoy NZ as much as we do.
Good to see you in the bar, Boopy. I do remember you but do resent being called a shock horror 'oldie' I'll have you know I'm just a young whippersnapper! [in my mind anyway]
Drinks all round
Old Sep 4th 2010, 10:20 am
Queen of the Underworld

Originally Posted by Woodpigeon
I'll have a scotch on the rocks please, make it a large one!

Shocking news on the telly - no pun intended - (thankfully we only had to deal with being shaken awake this far south), and just returned from shopping to find a letter from the UK letting us know that a good friend passed away at the end of July His son has been trying to contact us, but could only find an old email address that we haven't used for years before he found a physical address Mind you said friend was 94 and still living in his own home - he had had a good life, long and busy. Shall miss his yearly updates and card at Christmas though
Sorry to hear this. However old someone is, it is always sad when someone passes away. Good to see he had a good long busy life
Old Sep 4th 2010, 11:28 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Martini please.
Shaken but not stirred.
Old Sep 4th 2010, 11:40 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Martini please.
Shaken but not stirred.
.....trust you! Would that be in a bucket or would madam prefer a glass??Cheers me dear!
Old Sep 4th 2010, 9:37 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnB
.....trust you! Would that be in a bucket or would madam prefer a glass??Cheers me dear!
Just popped in to buy you all a drink and to say that all from the Goa Forum send you are love, and hope that you, your family and friends are all safe.
Noni
Old Sep 4th 2010, 10:29 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Cheers Noni.
Have a glass of New Zealand's finest Chardonnay Actually make it a bottle with a straw.
Old Sep 4th 2010, 11:23 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Martini please.
Shaken but not stirred.
Bev

Dewb
Old Sep 5th 2010, 1:19 am
Queen of the Underworld

Originally Posted by noni
Just popped in to buy you all a drink and to say that all from the Goa Forum send you are love, and hope that you, your family and friends are all safe.
Noni
I heard someone was offering to buy us NZ folk drinks in the bar? Yes please, I'll have my usual 6 bottles of merlot to start with You do realise you'll regret it when you end up having to go overdrawn just to pay the bill? Us lot know how to drink and Am Loolah hasn't even been in yet! Best make a quick exit before she demands her IV Bolly...

Seriously though, thanks Noni and the Goa forum. I'm in Chch and we're still rocking and rolling on and off but all fairly mild now. Worried that they think there may be another big one of magnitude 6 on its way though
Old Sep 6th 2010, 2:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Persephone
Good to see you in the bar, Boopy. I do remember you but do resent being called a shock horror 'oldie' I'll have you know I'm just a young whippersnapper! [in my mind anyway]
Drinks all round
Ok you young whippersnapper, mines a double voddie..... cheers!
Old Sep 6th 2010, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

This bar is real quiet, come on party goers join me for a bevvy or two

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.